What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ham was right (1 Viewer)

Otis

Footballguy
For decades the guy was running around in here like chicken little talking about a major pandemic, “social distancing” (sounded like a solid band name at the time), and massive change in life as we know it. We all made fun of him. (I know I did).

It took a while, but I think it’s time we acknowledge: Ham was right.

Good day, sirs and madams.

Aren't we reasonably back to normal? I was in a hospital and they weren't even stringent about masks. This was in a cardiovascular unit with elderly people, too. I'm not looking to debate anything, it's just that it seems like we're as back to normal as you can get.

Aren't we reasonably back to normal? I was in a hospital and they weren't even stringent about masks. This was in a cardiovascular unit with elderly people, too. I'm not looking to debate anything, it's just that it seems like we're as back to normal as you can get.

I don't know about completely normal. I had a dentist appointment last week and they still make you wear them in the office. Which is weird since you have to take it off about 3 minutes into the visit.

I don't know about completely normal

I agree. I'm not trying to be obstreperous when I point out that "reasonably" in my original post was meant for that exact reason. I just went to the store to get Easter stuff and wore a mask because it's not fully back to normal yet. But the social distancing stuff at the store and other restrictions that were mandated by law are really no longer so severe.

Ham's here but posts as an alias, I think. Got all his stuff taken down by the staff because he was on to important things that his writings here might have sabotaged. But it's either a guy with the same backstory that says "my friend Ham" fairly often, or maybe it's just his friend. Either way, I personally think he lurks and will see this.

The colloidal silver guy? I’d say his predictions and prep were too extreme. Which is probably why some mocked him. And in the end, was he in a better place than the rest of us?

But I think we're about as close to normal as we’ll get.

Last edited:
If some :lookatmeslut: is referencing another :lookatmeslut:,... perhaps we should be concerned.

On the other other hand, perhaps we should should ask them to have a cage match with the loser never coming back....

I had my eyeball sucked out on Thursday, and masks weren't required for the patients. (It is a surgical center.)

I had my eyeball sucked out on Thursday

ex....cuse me?

I'm with furley on this.

Did you have a corneal transplant or something similar, Mrs. R.? And if so, how are you doing?

For all that the pandemic was it ended up allowing me to work from home full time. And in turn allow me to move to a cooler city and keep my job. So, just for that I'm grateful for the changes.

Thanks HAM!!11!

I had my eyeball sucked out on Thursday, and masks weren't required for the patients. (It is a surgical center.)
Did you turn on the braille board setting?

Did you turn on the braille board setting?
The grope and click interface is not available for this machine.

Ham is gross. Sitting and eating a big hunk of ham is disgusting. A ham sammich? cool. some thin slices of prosciutto or Iberico ham as part of a charcuterie board? yes, please.

But serving ham slices and steaks? Man, keep that mess. Give me some lamb or prime rib, some Spring pea agnolotti, some grilled asparagus, and devilled eggs:, the way Jesus would want us to celebrate Easter.

For decades the guy was running around in here like chicken little talking about a major pandemic, “social distancing” (sounded like a solid band name at the time), and massive change in life as we know it. We all made fun of him. (I know I did).

I'll pass along your well wishes

Link?

Link?
Probably mostly purged. There were a number of near miss pandemics with Sars and stuff that had him previewing the COVID response.

Could probably Google cykotine storm and colloidal silver and find some old ones.

Otis is right through. Pandemic changed so much about my life for the better it isn't funny. Thanks to the nutcases that took a minor cold seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread