What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG'S TOP 81 LED ZEPPELIN SONGS: #1 - When The Levee Breaks from Led Zeppelin IV (1971) (1 Viewer)

#10 - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You from Led Zeppelin I (1969)

Appeared On: 39 ballots (out of 62 . . . 62.9%)
Total Points: 541 points (out of 1,550 possible points . . .  34.9%)

#1 Rankers: @In The Zone@Just Win Baby
Top 5 Rankers: @gianmarco@MAC_32@BrutalPenguin@cap'n grunge
Highest Ranking: 1

Live Performances:
LZ: 69 (Los Angeles - 1969-01-05Gladsaxe - 1969-03-17San Francisco - 1969-04-24)
Yardbirds: 9
Page & Plant: 122 (Paris - 1998-12-10)
Plant: 363 (Cropredy Festival - 1993-08-14Mountain View - 1993-10-10Glastonbury - 2014-08-09Austin - 2016-03-21Stockholm - 2019-06-13)

Covers: The Association, P!nkQuicksilver Messenger Service, Miley Cyrus, Great White, CandleboxWarren Haynes & Grace PotterThe Plebs, Joe Lynn Turner

Ultimate Classic Rock Ranking (out of 92 songs): 19
Vulture Ranking (out of 74 songs): 7
Rolling Stone Ranking (out of 40 songs): 25
Louder Ranking (out of 50 songs): 13
Uproxx Ranking (out of 50 songs): 31
WMGK Ranking (out of 92 songs): 12
SPIN Ranking (out of 87 songs): 24
Ranker Ranking (out of 87 songs): 20
Anachronarchy Ranking (out of 80 songs): 15

And then there were ten. Good Times Bad Times may have been the first song on the first album, but the second song on the first album likely played a bigger role in the history and formation of Led Zeppelin. For our purposes, Babe I’m Gonna Leave You scored two first-place votes, two seconds, and six Top 5 selections. While it may not have seen many top tier votes, it fetched 18 Top 10 votes and appeared on 39 ballots. Every remaining song earned at least 40 votes.

If my timeline is right, the song was originally recorded early in 1968 when Jimmy Page was trying to get a new band together . . . but that version featured Steve Winwood on vocals. (Several times I have alluded to the fact that Winwood was in the running to head The New Yardbirds.) That version has never been officially released, but apparently, it’s been leaked online (and gets deleted as quickly as people post it).

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, the Zeppelin version, dated back to July 1968, when Page invited Plant to his boathouse to discuss his plans for a new line-up of the Yardbirds after Terry Reid had suggested Plant as a potential lead singer option. Things were failing apart with that band, and Page and Plant met after the final Yardbirds. While in Page's house, Plant looked through his record collection and came across the live album Joan Baez in Concert, Part One.

Both were fans of Joan Baez, and Page liked Plant's taste in music. They began working on an arrangement that was part-acoustic and part-electric. Some Zeppelin historians believe LZ’s spin on BIGLY was molded after Big Brother and the Holding Company’s take on George Gershwin’s Summertime, which had been released the week the new Page band had started tinkering around with songs.

Alternate Version, Trance Mix

In his many years as a session musician, Page had never fully mapped out and arranged a song from start to finish. Over the next week, Plant had decided to sign up on to Page's band full-time. John Paul Jones was next to join the unnamed group, and the trio performed an early arrangement of Babe I'm Gonna Leave You during their first get-together in early August 1968. Jones knew then that Plant was their guy even then, and in 1970 he commented, “Robert is unique. He’s really something. I couldn’t imagine any other singer with us. I just couldn’t.”

After drummer John Bonham joined Page's band, the song was rehearsed before their scheduled tour of Scandinavia in September 1968. There it formed part of a basic early set list of songs. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You was among the first songs recorded at Olympic Studios 1968-09-27 and was completed in three takes. Plant originally sang the song in a heavier style, similar to other performances on the album, but was persuaded by Page to re-record it to allow some light and shade on the track.

BIGLY was written and recorded by Anne Bredon in 1959. A woman named Janet Smith played it for Joan Baez, who recorded it in 1962, who didn’t know who wrote the song and listed it as a traditional song (ie, uncredited). Bredon would receive writing credit on subsequent pressings of the album. Page had a copy of the original album, so the LZ version was also released without Bredon receiving credit.

In an ironic twist, neither Bredon nor Smith had any knowledge that Zeppelin had recorded the song until 20 years later, when Smith’s son was listening to the song and she recognized it. She contacted Bredon, who contacted Atlantic Records and the band, and she walked away with a co-writing credit and a substantial back-royalty check.

Ultimate Classic Rock (19 of 92 songs): Page and Plant based their version of Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You on Joan Baez's live take from 1962, a song the singer-songwriter claimed was traditional. It wasn't, so Led Zeppelin ended up giving Anne Bredon back royalties and co-writing credit years later. Either way, it's an early key track by the band.

Vulture (7 of 74 songs): If you’re going to have Brobdignagian rock, for heaven’s sake, let it sound like this. This track is to my mind the most underappreciated in the Zeppelin catalogue. It’s all so simple — soft-loud, soft-loud. So what makes it work? Well, for one, things get really loud; Page tries mightily to approximate the sound of a mountain being dropped on your head. Two, it’s not a normal Zeppelin work. There’s no real guitar solo here. And finally, there are the words. There is something direct, plaintive, and unmisogynistic about Plant’s delivery. He’s not happy about it, but he has to leave (or “ramble,” as he puts it). He’ll come back eventually, and when he does, well, the pair will go walking in the park. But right now, he’s got to go away. Plant turns this simple situation into an emotional maelstrom of the first order. His singing, if anything remains of the blues idiom in it, is that idiom’s apotheosis. It’s also a match for Page’s chording, which is saying something. Upped several notches for creating the sound of a mountain being dropped on your head.

Rolling Stone (25 of 40 songs): Page picked up this tune from a Joan Baez record. Their cover is the kind of heavy jam on a familiar song that bands like Blue Cheer and Vanilla Fudge were doing – but few were drawing on American folk music, and no one was jamming as precisely and viscerally.

Louder (13 of 50 songs): In the last decade or so, the songwriting credits on several Zep tracks have been revised to include the composer of the track that gave Page & Co. their initial inspiration – "initial inspiration” being a term used very loosely here – after the blues community raised an eyebrow and pointed out that many of the songs they'd credited to themselves were in fact long-serving standards. So, eventually, Anne Bredon’s name was added to the credits of Babe I’m Gonna Leave You (why? Well, she only sorta wrote the damn song). Robert Plant actually admitted to the Guardian in 2017 that he thinks his vocals on this 1969 track are "horrific". “I realized that tough, manly approach to singing I’d begun on You Better Run wasn’t really what it was all about at all. Songs like Babe I’m Gonna Leave You… I find my vocals on there horrific now. I really should have shut the #### up!” Sounds alright to us, Robert.

Uproxx (31 of 50 songs): Musically, Zeppelin also has a pronounced feminine side that often came across strongest in their open and passionate appreciation of Joni Mitchell. This was not common in the hard-rock world of the ’70s, or even among men in general. (Mitchell herself called Zeppelin “very courageous” for being such outspoken fans. “Straight white males had a problem with music,” she added.) And then there was Babe I’m Gonna Leave You, a song popularized by Joan Baez in the early ’60s and transformed by Zeppelin on the debut. But while the Zeppelin version hits harder, Plant hardly tries to make his vocal sound “masculine” in the manner of most knuckle-dragging rock singers of the time. He sounds like he’s trying to be a female folk singer, and he pretty much gets there.

WMGK (12 of 92 songs): While Plant’s voice can move mountains, even a sustained vocal performance could still deliver the chills. This might be the best example of that in the entire Zeppelin catalog.

SPIN (24 of 87 songs): A sneakily weird early Zep cut, Babe tears through its tense acoustics with some of the band’s most unexpectedly ferocious playing — when the guitars and drums come crashing in pre-chorus, it’s about as metal as anything your’e likely to hear in pre-Sabbath rock, and Plant’s caterwauling rarely sounded this pointed again (“WE’RE GONNA GO…WALKING THROUGH THE PARK…EVERYDAY!!!”). Wouldn’t have been our first guess for Miley Cyrus’ choice of a Led Zeppelin cover, but we respect it just the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a great song all around slipping into my #5 slot very comfortably.

My top 25 (consensus)

2. Since I've Been Loving You (15)
4. The Rain Song (17)
5. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (10)
6. The Ocean (20)
8. Travelling Riverside Blues (43)
9. Ten Years Gone (22)
10. Heartbreaker / Living Loving Maid (12)
11. Good Times Bad Times (11)
13. What is and What Should Never Be (16)
19. Hey, Hey, What Can I Do (24)
20. Going to California (13)
21. In My Time of Dying (26)
22. Houses of the Holy (37)
23. Communication Breakdown (18)
24. I Can't Quit You Baby (50)
25. Your Time is Gonna Come (39)

The 5 consensus top 25 songs that didn't make my list:

Rock & Roll (14)
No Quarter (19)
The Battle of Evermore (21)
The Song Remains the Same (23)
Misty Mountain Hop (25)

The one song I had slotted incorrectly in my top 10 guess (with its counterpart song from LZ I) and it’s mainly because this song has rocketed up my list post-submission.  If I was doing this again Babe would make my top 10 and maybe my top 5  (I had it at 16).  I’ve listened to it more than any other song since all of this started - can’t stop listening to it.

I didn't realize Babe went all the way back to the 1950s, although not surprised given some of their other covers. Never heard that version by Quicksilver, one of my favorite bands of the '60s.

The Great White unplugged version is probably the most famous post-Zep cover and IMO was a very good and faithful version.

This was one of a few that I struggled leaving out.  I definitely like it but it's heavy and I have to be in a mood to really enjoy it.   It usually commands all of my attention when I listen to it so that does speak to it being a great song.  

The one song I had slotted incorrectly in my top 10 guess (with its counterpart song from LZ I) and it’s mainly because this song has rocketed up my list post-submission.  If I was doing this again Babe would make my top 10 and maybe my top 5  (I had it at 16).  I’ve listened to it more than any other song since all of this started - can’t stop listening to it.
Ditto

Live Performances:
LZ: 69 (Los Angeles - 1969-01-05Gladsaxe - 1969-03-17San Francisco - 1969-04-24)
Plant: 363 (Cropredy Festival - 1993-08-14Mountain View - 1993-10-10Glastonbury - 2014-08-09Austin - 2016-03-21Stockholm - 2019-06-13)

Covers: The Association, P!nkQuicksilver Messenger Service, Miley Cyrus, Great White, CandleboxWarren Haynes & Grace PotterThe Plebs, Joe Lynn Turner

And then there were ten. Good Times Bad Times may have been the first song on the first album, but the second song on the first album likely played a bigger role in the history and formation of Led Zeppelin. For our purposes, Babe I’m Gonna Leave You scored two first-place votes, two seconds, and six Top 5 selections. While it may not have seen many top tier votes, it fetched 18 Top 10 votes and appeared on 39 ballots. Every remaining song earned at least 40 votes.

If my timeline is right, the song was originally recorded early in 1968 when Jimmy Page was trying to get a new band together . . . but that version featured Steve Winwood on vocals. (Several times I have alluded to the fact that Winwood was in the running to head The New Yardbirds.) That version has never been officially released, but apparently, it’s been leaked online (and gets deleted as quickly as people post it).

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, the Zeppelin version, dated back to July 1968, when Page invited Plant to his boathouse to discuss his plans for a new line-up of the Yardbirds after Terry Reid had suggested Plant as a potential lead singer option. Things were failing apart with that band, and Page and Plant met after the final Yardbirds. While in Page's house, Plant looked through his record collection and came across the live album Joan Baez in Concert, Part One.

Both were fans of Joan Baez, and Page liked Plant's taste in music. They began working on an arrangement that was part-acoustic and part-electric. Some Zeppelin historians believe LZ’s spin on BIGLY was molded after Big Brother and the Holding Company’s take on George Gershwin’s Summertime, which had been released the week the new Page band had started tinkering around with songs.

In his many years as a session musician, Page had never fully mapped out and arranged a song from start to finish. Over the next week, Plant had decided to sign up on to Page's band full-time. John Paul Jones was next to join the unnamed group, and the trio performed an early arrangement of Babe I'm Gonna Leave You during their first get-together in early August 1968. Jones knew then that Plant was their guy even then, and in 1970 he commented, “Robert is unique. He’s really something. I couldn’t imagine any other singer with us. I just couldn’t.”

After drummer John Bonham joined Page's band, the song was rehearsed before their scheduled tour of Scandinavia in September 1968. There it formed part of a basic early set list of songs. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You was among the first songs recorded at Olympic Studios 1968-09-27 and was completed in three takes. Plant originally sang the song in a heavier style, similar to other performances on the album, but was persuaded by Page to re-record it to allow some light and shade on the track.

BIGLY was written and recorded by Anne Bredon in 1959. A woman named Janet Smith played it for Joan Baez, who recorded it in 1962, who didn’t know who wrote the song and listed it as a traditional song (ie, uncredited). Bredon would receive writing credit on subsequent pressings of the album. Page had a copy of the original album, so the LZ version was also released without Bredon receiving credit.

In an ironic twist, neither Bredon nor Smith had any knowledge that Zeppelin had recorded the song until 20 years later, when Smith’s son was listening to the song and she recognized it. She contacted Bredon, who contacted Atlantic Records and the band, and she walked away with a co-writing credit and a substantial back-royalty check.

Ultimate Classic Rock (19 of 92 songs): Page and Plant based their version of Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You on Joan Baez's live take from 1962, a song the singer-songwriter claimed was traditional. It wasn't, so Led Zeppelin ended up giving Anne Bredon back royalties and co-writing credit years later. Either way, it's an early key track by the band.

Vulture (7 of 74 songs): If you’re going to have Brobdignagian rock, for heaven’s sake, let it sound like this. This track is to my mind the most underappreciated in the Zeppelin catalogue. It’s all so simple — soft-loud, soft-loud. So what makes it work? Well, for one, things get really loud; Page tries mightily to approximate the sound of a mountain being dropped on your head. Two, it’s not a normal Zeppelin work. There’s no real guitar solo here. And finally, there are the words. There is something direct, plaintive, and unmisogynistic about Plant’s delivery. He’s not happy about it, but he has to leave (or “ramble,” as he puts it). He’ll come back eventually, and when he does, well, the pair will go walking in the park. But right now, he’s got to go away. Plant turns this simple situation into an emotional maelstrom of the first order. His singing, if anything remains of the blues idiom in it, is that idiom’s apotheosis. It’s also a match for Page’s chording, which is saying something. Upped several notches for creating the sound of a mountain being dropped on your head.

Rolling Stone (25 of 40 songs): Page picked up this tune from a Joan Baez record. Their cover is the kind of heavy jam on a familiar song that bands like Blue Cheer and Vanilla Fudge were doing – but few were drawing on American folk music, and no one was jamming as precisely and viscerally.

Louder (13 of 50 songs): In the last decade or so, the songwriting credits on several Zep tracks have been revised to include the composer of the track that gave Page & Co. their initial inspiration – "initial inspiration” being a term used very loosely here – after the blues community raised an eyebrow and pointed out that many of the songs they'd credited to themselves were in fact long-serving standards. So, eventually, Anne Bredon’s name was added to the credits of Babe I’m Gonna Leave You (why? Well, she only sorta wrote the damn song). Robert Plant actually admitted to the Guardian in 2017 that he thinks his vocals on this 1969 track are "horrific". “I realized that tough, manly approach to singing I’d begun on You Better Run wasn’t really what it was all about at all. Songs like Babe I’m Gonna Leave You… I find my vocals on there horrific now. I really should have shut the #### up!” Sounds alright to us, Robert.

Uproxx (31 of 50 songs): Musically, Zeppelin also has a pronounced feminine side that often came across strongest in their open and passionate appreciation of Joni Mitchell. This was not common in the hard-rock world of the ’70s, or even among men in general. (Mitchell herself called Zeppelin “very courageous” for being such outspoken fans. “Straight white males had a problem with music,” she added.) And then there was Babe I’m Gonna Leave You, a song popularized by Joan Baez in the early ’60s and transformed by Zeppelin on the debut. But while the Zeppelin version hits harder, Plant hardly tries to make his vocal sound “masculine” in the manner of most knuckle-dragging rock singers of the time. He sounds like he’s trying to be a female folk singer, and he pretty much gets there.

WMGK (12 of 92 songs): While Plant’s voice can move mountains, even a sustained vocal performance could still deliver the chills. This might be the best example of that in the entire Zeppelin catalog.

SPIN (24 of 87 songs): A sneakily weird early Zep cut, Babe tears through its tense acoustics with some of the band’s most unexpectedly ferocious playing — when the guitars and drums come crashing in pre-chorus, it’s about as metal as anything your’e likely to hear in pre-Sabbath rock, and Plant’s caterwauling rarely sounded this pointed again (“WE’RE GONNA GO…WALKING THROUGH THE PARK…EVERYDAY!!!”). Wouldn’t have been our first guess for Miley Cyrus’ choice of a Led Zeppelin cover, but we respect it just the same.
This is the one song in the top 10 that is not on my list or my friend’s — and that is probably a mistake on my part.

It was one of the songs I was instantly drawn to when I first got into Zep, and was probably a top 10 song for teenage me. I have always been a sucker for quiet/loud dynamics, and Plant’s vocal is so convincing (despite what he said about it many years later). The riff that kicks off the loud/fast parts is one of their best. 

I think of it similarly to What Is and What Should Never Be, which I did put on my list. I guess this one just isn’t as top of mind anymore as that one is.

This was one of a few that I struggled leaving out.  I definitely like it but it's heavy and I have to be in a mood to really enjoy it.   It usually commands all of my attention when I listen to it so that does speak to it being a great song.  
Same.  It was left off my list as one of the final cuts but I still love the song.  Pages guitar work is perfect.  His playing is just tasteful.   Plants vocals are outstanding with the beautiful singing to the gritty controlled screaming.   The only thing that I don’t like about the song is the clusters of repeated babe and baby.  I know that is not an issue for most and probably helps the song for other listeners but it’s always bothered me. 

Still have my top 7 intact....for now:

8. The Ocean - (20)
9. Good Times Bad Times - (11)
10. What Is And What Should Never Be - (16)
11. Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)    - (12)
12. Communication Breakdown - (18)
13. The Battle Of Evermore - (21)
14. Going to California - (13)
16. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (10)      
17. Dancing Days - (41)
18. Thank You - (30)
19. Hey, Hey, What Can I Do - (24)
20. Houses Of the Holy - (37)
22. Trampled Under Foot - (31)
23. Four Sticks - (53)
24. Gallows Pole - (36)
25. Misty Mountain Hop - (25)

I've been playing it so much that my wife is starting to look at me a little funny.

The only thing that I don’t like about the song is the clusters of repeated babe and baby.  I know that is not an issue for most and probably helps the song for other listeners but it’s always bothered me. 

I didn't rank this one almost entirely due to the "babies."  There is an inverse relationship between the number of "baby" references and my rankings in all Zep songs.  SIBLY suffered from this too.

Here's how the 9 outside rankers stack up if we used the same exact scoring system for them as we used for us (only 25 songs with 25 points for a #1 song, etc.). Rank, Song, Total Points Awarded, Our Rank

01 - 
02 - 
03 - 
04 - 
05 - 
06 - 
07 - 
08 - Rock and Roll - 118 (14)
09 - 
10 - 
11 - Good Time Bad Times - 94 (11)
12 - Heartbreaker - 87 (12)
13 - Since I've Been Loving You - 83 (15)
14 - No Quarter - 82 (19)
15 - The Rain Song - 73 (17)
15 - Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You - 73 (10)
17 - The Ocean - 65 (20)
17 - Achilles Last Stand - 65 (33)
19 - Communication Breakdown - 57 (18)
20 - The Battle of Evermore - 55 (21)
21 - Ten Years Gone - 51 (22)
22 - In My Time of Dying - 50 (26)
22 - Misty Mountain Hop - 50 (25)
24 - What Is and What Should Never Be - 46 (16)
25 - That's the Way - 42 (55)
25 - Fool in the Rain - 42 (35)
27 - Tangerine - 40 (28)
28 - Going to California - 34 (13)
28 - The Song Remains the Same - 34 (23)
30 - Bring It on Home - 27 (42)
30 - Trampled Under Foot - 27 (31)
32 - All My Love - 21 (44)
33 - D'yer Maker - 20 (46)
34 - Moby **** - 19 (41)
34 - Dancing Days - 19 (41)
36 - Houses of the Holy - 15 (37)
37 - Wearing and Tearing - 12 (72)
38 - In the Evening - 11 (34)
39 - The Lemon Song - 10 (40)
40 - In the Light - 9 (29)
41 - How Many More Times - 8 (27)
42 - Hey, Hey, What Can I Do - 7 (24)
42 - Thank You - 7 (30)
42 - Gallows Pole - 7 (36)
45 - I Can't Quit You Baby - 5 (50)
45 - Bron-Y-Aur - 5 (73)
47 - Black Country Woman - 4 (62)
48 - Nobody's Fault But Mine - 3 (32)
49 - Custard Pie - 2 (45)
50 - You Shook Me - 1 (54)

Still have my top 7 intact....for now:

8. The Ocean - (20)
9. Good Times Bad Times - (11)
10. What Is And What Should Never Be - (16)
11. Heartbreaker/Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)    - (12)
12. Communication Breakdown - (18)
13. The Battle Of Evermore - (21)
14. Going to California - (13)
16. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (10)      
17. Dancing Days - (41)
18. Thank You - (30)
19. Hey, Hey, What Can I Do - (24)
20. Houses Of the Holy - (37)
22. Trampled Under Foot - (31)
23. Four Sticks - (53)
24. Gallows Pole - (36)
25. Misty Mountain Hop - (25)
That's cool but you still lose for not having both Since I've Been Loving You and The Rain Song in your top 25.  :mellow:

Live Performances:

I ranked BIGLY #1 and so of course think it should have finished higher. But I'm pleased to see that it made the top 10, since we have seen wide variance in taste in this exercise... some have it, some obviously don't.   :pokey:

No idea what Uproxx was thinking here. The other rankings are at least tolerable.

I will conclude by asserting that BIGLY is the greatest debut album #2 song of all time.

Top nine songs all made my top 25.

2. Since I've Been Loving You (15)
4. In My Time of Dying (26)
7. No Quarter (19)
8. Ten Years Gone (22)
9. Rock and Roll (14)
12. Heartbreaker (12)
13. Nobody's Fault But Mine (32)
16. The Ocean (20)
17. The Lemon Song (40)
19. Out On the Tiles (56)
20. Communication Breakdown (18)
21. Celebration Day (52)
22. In the Light (29)
23. Gallows Poll (36)
24. Achilles Last Stand
25. How Many More Times (27)

I haven't listened to Hot Dog in years.  I had to listen again just to confirm what I've always thought of it and yep confirmed, song is an abomination for this band.

I never really thought that hard what their worst song is but its in the running for sure.

1--
2--The Song Remains The Same--23
3--
4--
5--Going To California--13
6--
7--
8--Babe I'm Going To Leave You--10
9--Heartbreaker--12
10--Fool In The Rain--35
11--
12--
13--Communication Breakdown--18
14--Rock and Roll--14
15--How Many More Times--27
16--Good Times Bad Times--11
17--All My Love--44
18--What Is and What Should Never Be--16
19--House Of The Holy--37
20--The Ocean--20
21--The Battle of Evermore--21
22--In The Evening--34
23--Misty Mountain Hop--25
24--
25--Achilles Last Stand--33

I had to rile y'all up for @Anarchy99  :D

In hindsight, probably the worser call of worst calls I've made on this countdown. BIGLY's not a tune I listen to and would probably skip over if I had a choice but it does rank above Hot Dog  :lmao:

Live Performances:

I was hoping that it would have held out until the top 5 but such is life. What can I say, great, great song. The sudden crescendo and then diminuendo over and over and over again with the acoustic guitar and Bonzo doing his thing got me hooked. Then add Plant with the lyrics, in which I can partly relate to, and cool vibe going on and for me it's became over the top and just hits the WOW factor. 

I will admit that Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You did not make my top 25, and Plant singing "babe" 310 times at the beginning of the 2nd verse is a reason why I dock it a tad.  Great song, but the way he repeats that word over and over in that particular spot always makes me wince a bit, enough for me to not consider this a top 25 LZ tune. 

Users who are viewing this thread