What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Government Response To The Coronavirus (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My valiant effort to rid the world of guns? Since when? And what have I written that you define as hate speech? 

You brought up AR-15s, buddy. AND your talk of and shady reasoning for forcing people to be injected EXPERIMENTAL biotechnologies is inciting hate, whether you realize it or not. WAKE UP.

No, you and your ilk would start shooting them when the protests and riots eventually break out. WAKE UP.

"The vaccinated will die and the unvaccinated will be hunted."   - Mike Adams, prolific blogger who is critical of vaccines and medical research, and is pro-gun and pro-survivalist. 

Civil war beats a pandemic that has alternative measures of mitigation over your NAZI Vax Mob ideas? WTF.

And yes, I said Nazi. Why? B/c the #### being peddled in here this morning is ####### NAZI. Wake up.

VAX MOB!!  Oh my god those horrible people that want to end a pandemic and keep vulnerable members of the population safe.   

You know why you don't have polio?

VAX MOB!!  Oh my god those horrible people that want to end a pandemic and keep vulnerable members of the population safe.   

No he doesn't but he is willing to wage a civil war over his ability to get it and spread it to whoever if he wants to

Last edited by a moderator:
What percentage of the people in NYC at any given time are actually residents of NYC?  How do we measure that rate?  
Who cares?
90% of NYC is not vaccinated if 90% of the residents are vaccinated and a significantly lower number of non residents who are in the city.   How much lower depends on these rates.  Whether it is significant enough to make this statistic true but its usage untrue depends on these other factors.  If I knew the answer I might not care, but until I do the 90% number is irrelevant.

Threatening people with violence....new low in this place

Yeah, b/c that's what happened.

What ACTUALLY happened is a warning that if YOU people continue with your HATE speech and eventually succeed in putting the unvaxxed under ####### house arrest, there will undoubtedly be an uprising, which will likely mean guns coming out from YOUR side. 

What ACTUALLY happened is a warning that if YOU people continue with your HATE speech and eventually succeed in putting the unvaxxed under ####### house arrest, there will undoubtedly be an uprising, which will likely mean guns coming out from YOUR side. 
You don't really seem to have thought out your uprising very well.   

Polio <> Covid

Polio Vax <> Covid Vax

And yes, you are part of a Vax MOB.

You brought up AR-15s, buddy. AND your talk of and shady reasoning for forcing people to be injected EXPERIMENTAL biotechnologies is inciting hate, whether you realize it or not. WAKE UP.
how long are you going to keep this? 

I mean, the vax has been around for over 18 months or so, is FDA approved, and has been injected into billions of people.  When will you will be willing to drop the "experimental" tag?

holy hyperbole, batman!

I mean, the vax has been around for over 18 months or so, is FDA approved, and has been injected into billions of people.  When will you will be willing to drop the "experimental" tag?

At this point it is borderline the most tested medical technology out there

18 mos is still experimental, dude. We absolutely cannot and DO NOT know the long-term effects of mRNA and DNA vaccination tech. Just b/c we injected the masses didn't cut short the temporal aspect of this experiment.

"I will shoot you dead* to defend my right to spread a contagious disease"

we are doomed.

*in the inevitable vaccine war - a cause surely worth taking up arms over.

18 mos is still experimental, dude. We absolutely cannot and DO NOT know the long-term effects of mRNA and DNA vaccination tech. Just b/c we injected the masses didn't cut short the temporal aspect of this experiment.
so 24 months?  36 months? 60 months?  

Just curious when the goal posts stop moving.

Polio <> Covid

Polio Vax <> Covid Vax

And yes, you are part of a Vax MOB.

Just as an FYI my Rotary club recently had a polio survivor come and speak who basically stated at several points that everything we see today over Covid played out back then.   He didn't go into any elaborate compare and contrasting of all the debates and what not so I don't want to get carried away putting word into his mouth, but I did find the statement interesting especially in the context of his story where you might expect a "my pandemic was worst than your pandemic" attitude.  

90% of NYC is not vaccinated if 90% of the residents are vaccinated and a significantly lower number of non residents who are in the city.   How much lower depends on these rates.  Whether it is significant enough to make this statistic true but its usage untrue depends on these other factors.  If I knew the answer I might not care, but until I do the 90% number is irrelevant.
Ridiculous 

Just as an FYI my Rotary club recently had a polio survivor come and speak who basically stated at several points that everything we see today over Covid played out back then.   He didn't go into any elaborate compare and contrasting of all the debates and what not so I don't want to get carried away putting word into his mouth, but I did find the statement interesting especially in the context of his story where you might expect a "my pandemic was worst than your pandemic" attitude.  
I can’t believe that everything played out  back then. There’s no way people were threatening to use guns to defend themselves from having to take the polio vaccine. The crazy these days is something new. 

Yeah.  At this point he's either very far gone with conspiracy theory beliefs or he's putting on a master class on trolling....

LOL, yeah, b/c anyone who isn't on your side is either crazy or a troll, right? You people have some incredible hypocrisy and nerve at times in these threads. One minute you talk about vax hesitant folks dividing our country, the next you post tripe like this. And saddest part is you guys are so caught in your own echoes that most of you don't even realize you're doing it.

I can’t believe that everything played out  back then. There’s no way people were threatening to use guns to defend themselves from having to take the polio vaccine. The crazy these days is something new. 

Reread my original and subsequent posts, liar.

Isolate them.  Require proof of vaccination for every single activity outside of someone's house.   

You want to remain unvaccinated?   Sure.  Stay home.
:lmao:   Talk about wishful thinking.  Never going to happen.  Hell, Biden's mandates are currently as stricken down.  No way the private sector is going to do any of that.  

Maybe next time refrain from radical and extremely divisive speech advocating putting people on house arrest for not allowing YOUR Vax Mob to inject their children with your experiment.
So you don't go on tilt?   Maybe you need a safe space.

I don't even wear a mask during the state mask mandate that they don't enforce.  Not sure how you're going to get me to stay in my house.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread