What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (6 Viewers)

Before my wife decided she would be a scarf person after chemo, she spent beaucoups bucks on wigs. I hated em all but one, a sandy-colored Julie Christie number. Dramatic underscoop curl, longer in front than back. Turned my girl's shoulders into sex organs, and she was kinda chickenwingish. All women should try it once. I would honestly reach around Jeffrey Tambor if he wore it, whether his back was shaved or not. Like "Jenna", the sides came to sharp points - maybe that's the key. "Julie" wasn't a slut - she was a fugitive dumpster tumble.
Welcome. Stay awhile.
thx - still not online @ home, by choice. down at my sister's for a few wks, which might allow for a few evening raids. miss it, yo.

Before my wife decided she would be a scarf person after chemo, she spent beaucoups bucks on wigs. I hated em all but one, a sandy-colored Julie Christie number. Dramatic underscoop curl, longer in front than back. Turned my girl's shoulders into sex organs, and she was kinda chickenwingish. All women should try it once. I would honestly reach around Jeffrey Tambor if he wore it, whether his back was shaved or not. Like "Jenna", the sides came to sharp points - maybe that's the key. "Julie" wasn't a slut - she was a fugitive dumpster tumble.
Welcome. Stay awhile.
:goodposting:

Welcome. Stay awhile.
I used to like Krista...now, nope.

Welcome. Stay awhile.
:shrug:

Welcome. Stay awhile.
y'know, i feel better about myself now that i'm a polarizing figure. thx for the boost, guys.

Cooked a Wagyu Steak tonight using a cast iron skillet purchased today. My. God! Melted in my mouf. Steak was a Xmas gift from partner happy with 87% return in 2014. What a treat. Good excuse to buy a cast iron skillet.

Cooper had a double double today.

At halftime. Frigging stud. Finished with 17 pts,16 Rebs, 8 steals.

Good day.

Welcome. Stay awhile.
It happened, guy.

Cooked a Wagyu Steak tonight using a cast iron skillet purchased today. My. God! Melted in my mouf. Steak was a Xmas gift from partner happy with 87% return in 2014. What a treat. Good excuse to buy a cast iron skillet.

Good day.
Is that the gay one?

Good day.
Is that the gay one?
I don't think so.

Good day.
Big day! How tall is he - what grade? Kid is dominating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good day.
Had a Wagyu/Angus steak at this place Friday. Phenomenal.

Good day.
I fought cooking steaks in a CI skillet forever, but I'm sold that it's the best way to go now. I don't know why it was only steaks I was hesitant on (I knew in the womb that there's no better way to fry chicken) - maybe it's the "man must grill steak" thing.

I've got another therapy session in a couple of weeks and this may be a good topic.

Good day.
I fought cooking steaks in a CI skillet forever, but I'm sold that it's the best way to go now. I don't know why it was only steaks I was hesitant on (I knew in the womb that there's no better way to fry chicken) - maybe it's the "man must grill steak" thing.

I've got another therapy session in a couple of weeks and this may be a good topic.
I fired up a couple T-Bones yesterday. 4 minutes each side on the skillet, then 7 minutes at 450 in the oven. Perfect sear and pink and juicy in the middle

If any of you have ever flown through DTW (Detroit) they have a huge fountain in the main terminal

My kids decided to lean on it to get a better look and now the front of their pants are soaked so im walking around the airport with 2 kids who looked like they just pissed themselves

AngryWife overdid it a bit on Mexican martinis at the house tonight. She told me she hated me at least three times while I was getting her aspirin and water in bed.

Good luck to Tanner and drunken wig sex.
UPDATE - We appear to be a Bentley short at church this morning.

I don't see any wig update, though.

So my wife has been talking about buying a wig for a couple of weeks now. She loves girly-girl stuff like makeup, clothes, nails, hair etc. She said she's always wanted to buy/wear a "fun" wig just because.

The other day she comes home with this one (no she isn't a negress). She tells me "I figured what the heck...if I don't ever wear it out we can still use it as a 'sex thing'." :pickle: BTW she looks very hot in it.

The name of the wig is "The Jenna". So we've been joking about calling her "Jenna" etc.

We're going to go our local dive and she's going to wear the wig. As she's getting ready I say "Are you going to be jealous that I'm going out with Jenna tonight?"

She replies "Yes, I may have to beat her ###".

"Whoa, I'm just going for a friendly drink with Jenna. No need to get all crazy." I replied.

"Well I've heard some things about Jenna." she says.

I say "I don't know what you're talking about."

Wife says "Jenna's a slut'.

Stay tuned.
Since you don't seem to serious about Jenna, I'm going to give her call.

End of an era today. Glorious (relatively speaking) 8 day run.

Hired a cleaning lady today. :flex: Not a euphemism.

One of the highlights of my week was 'discovering' The War On Drugs. Pretty proud of myself for staying within a couple years of the curve.

One of the highlights of my week was 'discovering' The War On Drugs. Pretty proud of myself for staying within a couple years of the curve.
Sweet. I have a service that comes once a month. I live alone and don't make much a mess, but it's nice to have someone do the stuff I'm too lazy to do.

Good day.
Big day! How tall is he - what grade? Kid is dominating.
5TH Grade and sadly, he's not blessed with any size for hoops. He's built like a fullback. But, he's also one of the youngest kids in his class with a summer birthday, so maybe he'll grow a bit. I've played him up a level in soccer for several years (and flag football) and he more than holds his own. I have more fun watching him play hoops than just about anything.

Good day.
Oh, it was unlike anything I've ever had before. Glad I researched how best to cook it as I would have just thrown it on the grill and probably ruined it. I have some leftovers and can't wait to dig back in.

Good day.

Had a coupon for 20% off at Best Bath and Beyond and had to hit up two of them to find the right cast iron skillet. Maybe they are easier to find at other stores, but the first one I hit was sold out of the 12" skillets and said they have been flying off the shelves. Phoned up another store who put it on hold for me. Chef Emerald's is the only brand they carry, but for $19.99 I now have the genuine article and am taking care of it like a twin newborn.

Mexican lasagna prepped for baking later. So easy...so good.
I doubt it would get you banned if you shared the recipe
If it's what I think it is, I used to cook this quite a bit when the boys were younger.

Fantastic band. One of the better discoveries in a long time. If you don't have a copy of Wagonwheel Blues, let me know and I'll pass it along. Not their best album, but my favorite song is on there - "Arms Like Boulders". Heavily inspired by Bob Dylan.

Though you're probably all dialed in to Spotify, so no need for me to send anything. Also, check out Kurt Vile, who was an original member of the band but has had a long running solo career too. He's awesome.

Good day.
I fought cooking steaks in a CI skillet forever, but I'm sold that it's the best way to go now. I don't know why it was only steaks I was hesitant on (I knew in the womb that there's no better way to fry chicken) - maybe it's the "man must grill steak" thing.I've got another therapy session in a couple of weeks and this may be a good topic.
Had a coupon for 20% off at Best Bath and Beyond and had to hit up two of them to find the right cast iron skillet. Maybe they are easier to find at other stores, but the first one I hit was sold out of the 12" skillets and said they have been flying off the shelves. Phoned up another store who put it on hold for me. Chef Emerald's is the only brand they carry, but for $19.99 I now have the genuine article and am taking care of it like a twin newborn.

So my wife has been talking about buying a wig for a couple of weeks now. She loves girly-girl stuff like makeup, clothes, nails, hair etc. She said she's always wanted to buy/wear a "fun" wig just because.

The other day she comes home with this one (no she isn't a negress). She tells me "I figured what the heck...if I don't ever wear it out we can still use it as a 'sex thing'." :pickle: BTW she looks very hot in it.

The name of the wig is "The Jenna". So we've been joking about calling her "Jenna" etc.

We're going to go our local dive and she's going to wear the wig. As she's getting ready I say "Are you going to be jealous that I'm going out with Jenna tonight?"

She replies "Yes, I may have to beat her ###".

"Whoa, I'm just going for a friendly drink with Jenna. No need to get all crazy." I replied.

"Well I've heard some things about Jenna." she says.

I say "I don't know what you're talking about."

Wife says "Jenna's a slut'.

Stay tuned.
Pics?
OK

Rejected version of the script

Not sure why

:blackdot:
This is the recipe I use, but I add chorizo to it...cook it first then add to rest. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/mexican-lasagna-recipe.html
:goodposting: I make something similar but we call it Quesadilla Casserole.

Cook up ground beef and/or chorizo like you were making tacos. Drain one can of black beans and then add them to the meat. Let it simmer for a while.

Then make the "lasagna" using layers of tortillas, cheese, meat/beans. Repeat.

I shun the corn.

Good day.
And two assists, guy. Loved the feed at the end of the clip you posted. Congrats on figuring out how to pay for at least one of the brood to get a degree.

If it's what I think it is, I used to cook this quite a bit when the boys were younger.

Fantastic band. One of the better discoveries in a long time. If you don't have a copy of Wagonwheel Blues, let me know and I'll pass it along. Not their best album, but my favorite song is on there - "Arms Like Boulders". Heavily inspired by Bob Dylan.

Though you're probably all dialed in to Spotify, so no need for me to send anything. Also, check out Kurt Vile, who was an original member of the band but has had a long running solo career too. He's awesome.
Definitely. I actually thought Spotify had screwed up and switched me over to the "radio of artists like this" mode.

Its kind of refreshing to find #### other GMTANers like. My typical discoveries of the last few years (The Lone Below, Hurray for the Riff Raff, St Paul & the Broken Bones) don't seem to resonate with the FFA. Not including Alabama Shakes in that group as I presume everybody loves me some Brittany.

Definitely. I actually thought Spotify had screwed up and switched me over to the "radio of artists like this" mode.

Its kind of refreshing to find #### other GMTANers like. My typical discoveries of the last few years (The Lone Below, Hurray for the Riff Raff, St Paul & the Broken Bones) don't seem to resonate with the FFA. Not including Alabama Shakes in that group as I presume everybody loves me some Brittany.
Listened to Miss Brittany last night during dinner. :thumbup:

Good day.
And two assists, guy. Loved the feed at the end of the clip you posted. Congrats on figuring out how to pay for at least one of the brood to get a degree.
Yeah, he had some real nice feeds yesterday that would have added to the assist column if his teammates had not fumbled the ball or been able to make an uncontested, point blank layup off the glass. As much fun as we're having with basketball, he's playing in a rec league only. The kids with size, speed and real skills are on super duper hard to get on teams and will be the guys keeping gritty Coop on the pine. Unless he grows rapidly or his dad gets accepted into the Multnomah Athletic Club.

Users who are viewing this thread