What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (10 Viewers)

Birthday coming up so Facebook notified me to start a charity fundraiser. Clicked a couple buttons and set up donations to @bigbottom 's charity. Hasn't been up more than half a day and it's already got a few hundred bucks donated. Glad me taking another trip around the sun could help in some small way.

Thank you so much! That is so generous of you!!

Birthday coming up so Facebook notified me to start a charity fundraiser. Clicked a couple buttons and set up donations to @bigbottom 's charity. Hasn't been up more than half a day and it's already got a few hundred bucks donated. Glad me taking another trip around the sun could help in some small way.

Thank you so much! That is so generous of you!!
deepest respect for you, GB. glad I can help in any way. one of the people that donated is someone I haven't talked to in 30 years. that's kind of cool.

Moxy EVil is a good spot. There's a new Moxy on lower Bowery across from a nightclub I was designing that never got built...also a good spot with a great rooftop bar.

Always been intrigued by off Soho suites.

I'd avoid 34th st (it's a ****hole neighborhood) and try for Union Square, lower east side/East village or even soho. I know next to nothing about hotels in NYC other than locations... Sorry.

So been craving ice cream, can't tell you the last time I had some.

Run over to the neighborhood Rita's. Get a Reese's chocolate fusion or whatever it's called. Chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cups, peanut butter and chocolate sauce

Young HS girl is working. I'm the only customer. She's pleasantly making my order. She goes over to scoop out the peanut butter cups. Stops. Turns around, sir you are not allergic to peanuts are you? I'm taken a back a little. I say no, why are you asking? She says dead seriously. Well I noticed the peanut butter cups are right next to the chopped peanuts. I pause for a moment, oh thank you, no I'm not allergic, go ahead.

So I pause a few beats. As she's walking over to mix it, I just politely say, just so you know there is peanuts in the peanut butter cups ...

She turns and with a laugh says I realized how stupid of a question that was right after I asked.

: 😂. Had a good chuckle.....so this is to you Rita's ice cream girl lok

Venus on the Half Shell (by Kilgore Trout).

This could be a lower budget live action type schlock and still be good.

Hello, and welcome to GM's Thread about books!

I'm halfway through "Art of Racing in the Rain". I sure hope they don't make it into a movie, I'm going to run out of tears reading the book.

They made this a movie 5 years ago. :bag:

I'm halfway through "Art of Racing in the Rain". I sure hope they don't make it into a movie, I'm going to run out of tears reading the book.

Lol ....I honestly thought you were joking

Good movie imo

Good movie imo

Never heard of it but the book was enjoyable. The movie reviews are really unkind but I can understand why - no way to make this movie without devolving into Hallmark tear jerker territory.

Good movie imo

Never heard of it but the book was enjoyable. The movie reviews are really unkind but I can understand why - no way to make this movie without devolving into Hallmark tear jerker territory.
Yeah that sums it up.

Roverkid finished her sophomore year at NYU today. Hard to believe she's halfway done with college.
I was actually available the other weekend- a rarity. Next time.

I'm guessing she's doing well? Floppinho will be applying next year. What's she studying again?
Film. She's doing well. She started out wanting to make horror films but she's digging documentaries too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread