What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ultra-MAGA Agenda 2022- We ❤️The Great MAGA King!!—-It was a good day! (1 Viewer)

Placeholder for what is shaping up to be a great year in MAGA and therefore a great year for America! This thread will serve as a testament of hope for our country.

And I am so looking forward to posting in this thread all the latest MAGA related news that I find interesting.  :yes:  

And he signs them to!  Won't be long before we see Donald doing the Pete Rose in Vegas signing thing.
Except,

"I don't want to be the guy sitting there signing stuff for hours. Can't we get someone else to do that?" 

"He can look like me and I'll teach him the sig. A 3 year old could do it. Wait, I'll bet DT Jr. is free. It'll be the best hat signing ever!"

Is there a particular decade that you are referring too when America was great....you know just for a point of reference. 

I agree with the OP that Republicans will score big wins in November. Of course I hope I’m wrong but it’s not really going on a limb to think they will do well. 
Whether or not that will help the MAGA movement remains to be seen. 

Except,

"I don't want to be the guy sitting there signing stuff for hours. Can't we get someone else to do that?" 

"He can look like me and I'll teach him the sig. A 3 year old could do it. Wait, I'll bet DT Jr. is free. It'll be the best hat signing ever!"
Just get him a big thick sharpie.

NorvilleBarnes said:
2016 will always be peak Maga. And that getting farther in our rear view mirror. 
Jan 6th had to have driven the car off the cliff right? He still has plenty of influence in certain areas but him in a national campaign is a gift to Dems.

Users who are viewing this thread