What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ultra-MAGA Agenda 2022- We ❤️The Great MAGA King!!—-It was a good day! (1 Viewer)

You certainly seem to. You and a few others spend a heck of lot of time posting about him, following him from thread to thread. Is it hero worship, or an even more serious attraction? 
He specifically hit reply and posted to say he didn't say something 35 times.  He took that post as literal   As Joe B says  COME ON MAN

If youre gonna do something that silly, expect to be called out for it.  I would expect it done to me as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
He specifically hit reply and posted to say he didn't say something 35 times.  He took that post as literal   As Joe B says  COME ON MAN

If youre gonna do something that silly, expect to be called out for it.  I would expect it done to me as well.
What I expect is that no matter what @sho nuffposts you and a few others will call him out. Because this is what you do. The obsession is a little disturbing. 

We stopping COVID with bleach yet? 

That would be a MAGA year. 
Congratulations for parroting the tech overlords and msm erroneous lies. No better way to enter 2022 than to genuflect to them. Happy New Year

This is Joe Public speaking (control)
I'm controlled in the body (C-O-N, control)
I'm controlled in the mind

JIslander said:
Let's be clear here, when the Dems lose the house and senate, it has nothing to do with MAGA -- 

I agree.  

Dems will probably lose control of both but it won`t be because of Trump.  Looking in the mirror and they will find the reasons.  I want Trump to go away for good.

Adam Schiff spokesperson: “It is always difficult to take Kevin McCarthy seriously. Nevertheless, allowing McCarthy to get anywhere near the Speaker’s gavel would be catastrophic — not just because of his propensity for falsehoods and smears, but because he will exist solely to do Donald Trump’s bidding — even potentially overturning the 2024 results.”

"Get your NEW Maga hats! Step right up folks!"

Good thing DJT found the time to upgrade his hat and take the cred for the design. 

Plenty of options to donate $25, $50, $100, or $250.

Ex-president unveils new version of MAGA hat he ‘just designed’
I'd be annoyed if I were a Chiefs fan. 

I have a red Travis Matthew golf hat that I like, but it was basically unwearable because it looked similar enough to the original Maga hat (especially from the side) that I was drawing looks. 

Adam Schiff spokesperson: “It is always difficult to take Kevin McCarthy seriously. Nevertheless, allowing McCarthy to get anywhere near the Speaker’s gavel would be catastrophic — not just because of his propensity for falsehoods and smears, but because he will exist solely to do Donald Trump’s bidding — even potentially overturning the 2024 results.”

I see the Democrats haven't learned from the VA elections.  Still trying to tie Republicans to Donald Trump and hope that this will be enough.  Voters don't care who a politician aligns with, they care about their financial bottom line and family safety.  Two things that have gotten progressively worse in the past year.    

EDIT: As others have said, when there is a red wave, it won't be because of Trump.  If only the Democrats had a leg to stand on with their policies.  Instead, they're left trying to recreate the anti-Trump 2020 turnout.

I see the Democrats haven't learned from the VA elections.  Still trying to tie Republicans to Donald Trump and hope that this will be enough.  Voters don't care who a politician aligns with, they care about their financial bottom line and family safety.  Two things that have gotten progressively worse in the past year.    

EDIT: As others have said, when there is a red wave, it won't be because of Trump.  If only the Democrats had a leg to stand on with their policies.  Instead, they're left trying to recreate the anti-Trump 2020 turnout.
I generally agree with you --but what exactly are /were the driving R policies?

Schiff, or his toadies, should never bring up lies.  In pushed a lie for years in an attempt to overthrow a sitting President.  

The Steele Dossier is raw intelligence. By Steele's own admission,  probably 70% Accurate.

The Steele Dossier was only a small part of establishing probable cause to obtain one of the FISA warrants against Carter Page.

Let me know if I get anything wrong...

As the FBI receives information establishing clandestine contact between Trump agents and Russian nationals from seven allied intelligence agencies in 2015, anti-Trump Republicans are paying Fusion GPS to investigate these very activities.

At the forefront of these activities is Carter Page, a man the FBI had previously probed as a possible Russian spy because he admitted to giving non-public information to men he knew worked for Russian intelligence.

Why did the FBI care about Page? Because he was the very first person Trump hired to his national security team in January 2016, six months before the FBI had even heard of the Steele dossier, and was one of the people the seven allied intelligence agencies that had contacted the FBI in 2015 had warned the FBI about.

--Steele sent his first intelligence reports to the FBI in mid-2016 and they detailed troubling information about Carter Page that turned out to be wholly true:

Page did indeed meet with a Kremlin official during a trip to Moscow that he made while he was working for Trump.

And he did indeed communicate with the Trump campaign the details of that contact.

And he did indeed discuss all the things with that Kremlin agent that the Steele dossier said he did.

And he did indeed lie to the media about this secretive contact as the dossier implied, he would.

All of the above is true, and none of it was provided by anyone named in Durham indictment against Danchecko.

The Steele Dossier is the most overblown document ever.

The Steele Dossier is raw intelligence. By Steele's own admission,  probably 70% Accurate.

The Steele Dossier was only a small part of establishing probable cause to obtain one of the FISA warrants against Carter Page.

Let me know if I get anything wrong...

As the FBI receives information establishing clandestine contact between Trump agents and Russian nationals from seven allied intelligence agencies in 2015, anti-Trump Republicans are paying Fusion GPS to investigate these very activities.

At the forefront of these activities is Carter Page, a man the FBI had previously probed as a possible Russian spy because he admitted to giving non-public information to men he knew worked for Russian intelligence.

Why did the FBI care about Page? Because he was the very first person Trump hired to his national security team in January 2016, six months before the FBI had even heard of the Steele dossier, and was one of the people the seven allied intelligence agencies that had contacted the FBI in 2015 had warned the FBI about.

--Steele sent his first intelligence reports to the FBI in mid-2016 and they detailed troubling information about Carter Page that turned out to be wholly true:

Page did indeed meet with a Kremlin official during a trip to Moscow that he made while he was working for Trump.

And he did indeed communicate with the Trump campaign the details of that contact.

And he did indeed discuss all the things with that Kremlin agent that the Steele dossier said he did.

And he did indeed lie to the media about this secretive contact as the dossier implied, he would.

All of the above is true, and none of it was provided by anyone named in Durham indictment against Danchecko.

The Steele Dossier is the most overblown document ever.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/adam-schiff-keeps-lying/

Good synopsis of Schiff’s falsehoods 

knowledge dropper said:
Schiff, or his toadies, should never bring up lies.  In pushed a lie for years in an attempt to overthrow a sitting President.  
I have some bad news for you if you aren't a fan of political figures who push false narratives, fake news, lies, what have you.

yea, but the people who should read it won't.  

Russian collusion thread:

we got him now.

the chips are starting to fall.

just a matter of time.

sorry, I can't go on especially with certain people in here saying 70% of this smear, paid for Dem Russian dossier is true.  just goes to show though, if you really want something to be true you will hang on any little thing,  tidbit, or article that furthers this view.

good luck with that.

I don’t know man… Like, in that video with Megan McCain, He’s not lying.

She says right there, the Mueller Report found “no collusion.” She doesn’t say Conspiracy, the actual crime that Trump would have been charged with.

But that offer, acceptance, and action (The Trump Tower meeting), that’s collusion.

I fully accept that Mueller couldn’t prove conspiracy, but don’t blame me that they bungled the hand-off. Their incompetence in no excuse.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump, Barr distort Mueller report findings

Allegations of “collusion” were not “proven false” in the Mueller investigation, nor was the issue of “collusion” addressed in the report.

The Mueller report said the investigation did not find a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, saying it had not collected sufficient evidence “to establish” or sustain criminal charges.

The report noted that some Trump campaign officials had declined to testify under the 5th Amendment or had provided false or incomplete testimony, making it difficult to get a complete picture of what happened during the 2016 campaign. The special counsel wrote that he “cannot rule out the possibility” that unavailable information could have cast a different light on the investigation’s findings.

The report also makes clear the investigation did not assess whether “collusion” occurred because it is not a legal term. The investigation found multiple contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, and the report said it established that “the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

yea, but the people who should read it won't.  

Russian collusion thread:

we got him now.

the chips are starting to fall.

just a matter of time.

sorry, I can't go on especially with certain people in here saying 70% of this smear, paid for Dem Russian dossier is true.  just goes to show though, if you really want something to be true you will hang on any little thing,  tidbit, or article that furthers this view.

good luck with that.
I post a lot of links that I hope people read, so I've been reading most of KD's stuff lately. Now, sometimes I give up pretty quick, but I try.

I don’t know man… Like, in that video with Megan McCain, He’s not lying.

She says right there, the Mueller Report found “no collusion.” She doesn’t say Conspiracy, the actual crime that Trump would have been charged with.

But that offer, acceptance, and action (The Trump Tower meeting), that’s collusion.

I fully accept that Mueller couldn’t prove conspiracy, but don’t blame me that they bungled the hand-off. Their incompetence in no excuse.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump, Barr distort Mueller report findings

Allegations of “collusion” were not “proven false” in the Mueller investigation, nor was the issue of “collusion” addressed in the report.

The Mueller report said the investigation did not find a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, saying it had not collected sufficient evidence “to establish” or sustain criminal charges.

The report noted that some Trump campaign officials had declined to testify under the 5th Amendment or had provided false or incomplete testimony, making it difficult to get a complete picture of what happened during the 2016 campaign. The special counsel wrote that he “cannot rule out the possibility” that unavailable information could have cast a different light on the investigation’s findings.

The report also makes clear the investigation did not assess whether “collusion” occurred because it is not a legal term. The investigation found multiple contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, and the report said it established that “the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”
cripes man, coulda, shoulda, woulda, may have been, possible, not out of the realm??????????????????????????

least I know what you want to believe.

adios.

The Steele Dossier is raw intelligence and by its very nature has not been verified, therefore it can never be simply referred to as true. Or fake for that matter.

Also, it was initially Republicans that paid for the intelligence gathering that became the Steele Dossier. Let’s at least share the blame on that.

dozer said:
There you go again. Calling Schiff a liar based on nothing.

Direct Headline: Adam Schiff’s false claim that ‘we have not spoken directly with the whistleblower’

"We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower," Schiff said. "We would like to. But I’m sure the whistleblower has concerns that he has not been advised, as the law requires, by the inspector general or the director of national Intelligence just as to how he is to communicate with Congress, and so the risk for the whistleblower is retaliation." The New York Times and other news organizations later reported that the whistleblower sought guidance from a House Intelligence Committee staffer before formally lodging the complaint. We rate this statement False.

By Bill McCarthy October 4, 2019

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/oct/04/adam-schiff/adam-schiffs-false-claim-we-have-not-spoken-direct/

Point to note - The "code words" that Schiff used to try escape were, "should have been more carefully phrased" and "intended to answer the question" and "wasn't much more clear" and that he wanted to "clarify his remarks"

Schiff was the political equivalent of Frank Pentangeli. Pelosi wanted to send someone forward as a stalking horse that was expendable long term and who would trade their integrity for a higher public profile in the national daily media cycle. There's a lot to not like about Donald Trump. There are many things I find distasteful about Trump. But this is about actual due process and the principle of law and the principle of how our Republic should operate. The Republic is bigger than just one man.  And yes that also includes Schiff too.

A lie is a lie is a lie.

If you find a piece of roadkill and drown it in 5 gallons of A1 Sauce, it doesn't magically turn it into a steak. Splitting hairs on Schiff is like saying if you nibble on one of the legs long enough, it will taste almost like an Impossible Burger. Then they'll say it's still not steak and then you'll shout that real meat is racist. And on and on and on and on.

Impossible Burgers are not based on real meat. That's all I have to give you.

dozer said:
There you go again. Calling Schiff a liar based on nothing.

VIDEO: Rep. Adam Schiff On Whether There's Tangible Proof Of Russia Collusion | The View Mar 1, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcJ8_TJfUWE

VIDEO: Rep. Adam Schiff Reacts to Gosar Tweet and Discusses Steele Dossier | The View Nov 9, 2021

The congressman also tells "The View" about his hopes for the Build Back Better plan and discusses holding those involved in the Jan. 6 insurrection accountable.

https://youtu.be/UWSdiJJ8pPU?t=311

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWSdiJJ8pPU

VIDEO: 'The Five' blast Adam Schiff over bogus Trump-Russia dossier Nov 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKxeYSfJN1k

Direct Headline: Adam Schiff Just Made It Easier For Politicians to Make Money

The FEC ruled that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), and therefore other politicians, can rent their campaign email lists to book publishers, further allowing politicians to capitalize...The decision allows Schiff’s publisher, Random House, to pay his campaign for access to email addresses collected over the course of the five-term Democrat’s time in office. Random House will use that list to target promotional materials to a narrowly tailored fan base, which, of course, includes supporters known to have previously given Schiff money...“It would be illegal for the campaign to use its list to promote the candidate’s book, but the FEC says it is legal for the campaign to take money from the publisher so that the publisher may use the list to promote that same book...In other words, a publisher may lawfully pour money into a candidate’s campaign so that more royalty money will go into the candidate's pocket....”

Roger Sollenberger Dec. 14, 2021 5:03AM ET 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-allow-adam-schiff-to-rent-email-list-to-his-book-publisher

TWEET: Adam Schiff XX@XXAdamSchiff

I just got word that Amazon has completely sold out their stock of my book, Midnight in Washington, just hours after its release. More are on their way! I cannot thank you all enough. I am so grateful. Order your copy now. (And by the way, I also narrate the audiobook!)

9:10 AM · Oct 12, 2021

https://twitter.com/adamschiff/status/1447957842770735109

TWEET: Steve Krakauer XX@XXSteveKrak

Rachel Maddow delivered a 15+ minute dramatic reading last week of Rep. Adam Schiff's new book about Russia collusion nonsense. That was BEFORE Schiff even appeared for his interview. She said she had been "devouring it" since she got a galley copy. Here's a small portion it:

8:26 AM · Oct 23, 2021

https://twitter.com/SteveKrak/status/1451933116315095049

Let's talk about the lie and it's strategy ( Always follow the money)  Schiff goes on The View hoping to incite and sway low information voters and suburban women voters. Then he surprisingly gets hit with direct questions on the lies on his 2nd View appearance, where he is trying to promote his book. At nearly the same time, the cooked FEC literally changes it's rule book to allow Schiff to loophole through and just straight out get even more paid while the left leaning activist complicit MSM literally becomes his personal book advertising club.

"New book offers window into the Trump presidency from his chief congressional prosecutor" - CNN

"Adam Schiff: What He Saw at the Trump Revolution" - New York Times

So not just MSNBC, but also the NY Times and CNN ( Big surprise right....)  Schiff lied and spread those lies far and wide and then got paid for the lie. And making sure he got paid was coordinated.

Just exactly how do you get your lunch handed to you by a guest host on The View? That's like watching your defense get shredded by a Brian Schottenheimer offensive game plan.

I give you credit Dozer, you are persistent and you source heavily. But hating Trump just isn't enough here. Two wrongs don't cancel each other out. And you are right, Schiff didn't lie for just nothing. He sold his integrity and punished America for money.

As a massive Trump supporter this is a very slippery slope and interesting hill for you to plant a flag.   
How so?  Schiff basically attempted a coup of our elected President.  As one that posts about the sanctity of our democratic process I would hope you join us in condemnation of Schiff.  

How so?  Schiff basically attempted a coup of our elected President.  As one that posts about the sanctity of our democratic process I would hope you join us in condemnation of Schiff.  
Your biased right wing sources have you believing some crazy lies.

A coup? Trump withheld funding in exchange for political favors and Schiff is the liar? 

Trumps team tries to conspire with the rooskies and your ready to forgive him and blame Schiff?

Trumps campaign manager hands over internal polling data and Schiff blah blah blah?

That’s crazy…

Your biased right wing sources have you believing some crazy lies.

A coup? Trump withheld funding in exchange for political favors and Schiff is the liar? 

Trumps team tries to conspire with the rooskies and your ready to forgive him and blame Schiff?

Trumps campaign manager hands over internal polling data and Schiff blah blah blah?

That’s crazy…
Obviously, we could go back and forth all day.  You think Schiff has value because he was the carnival barker in the failed “Get Trump” scandal. I feel he behaved like a lying worm.

I don’t think all the whataboutisms in the world will change my opinion of Schiff’s place in history.  Since, this is a MAGA thread let’s agree to disagree. The point is when the Republicans take the House, he’s gone.  

Trump lost the election.

Trump lost more than 60 legal challenges to the election results.

Trump lost his efforts to get Republican State legislators to overturn the results.

Trump lost in his effort to get Vice President Pence to overturn the results.

Trump lost three separate counts in Georgia.

Trump lost an audit conducted by his allies in Arizona.

Trump lost in several efforts to get the Supreme Court to intervene.

Trump lost.

I won't vote for Schiff for POTUS or support him.

But how so...because lies don't bother you when its Trump.  Likes don't bother you when its your guy...that much is clear.  So yes...it seems strange for you to praise Trump and others so often (and use the sources you do) if lies are so important to you.

Also...there was no attempted coup by Schiff.  The Mueller investigation, the two impeachments...neither were close to a coup or hurting the sanctity of our democratic process...and none even close to as bad as Trump's behavior post-election 2020.

Trump lost the election.

Trump lost more than 60 legal challenges to the election results.

Trump lost his efforts to get Republican State legislators to overturn the results.

Trump lost in his effort to get Vice President Pence to overturn the results.

Trump lost three separate counts in Georgia.

Trump lost an audit conducted by his allied in Arizona.

Trump lost in several efforts to get the Supreme Court to intervene.

Trump lost.
His alleged defeat has only made him and the MAGA movement stronger.  Much like a Jedi.  

I won't vote for Schiff for POTUS or support him.

But how so...because lies don't bother you when its Trump.  Likes don't bother you when its your guy...that much is clear.  So yes...it seems strange for you to praise Trump and others so often (and use the sources you do) if lies are so important to you.

Also...there was no attempted coup by Schiff.  The Mueller investigation, the two impeachments...neither were close to a coup or hurting the sanctity of our democratic process...and none even close to as bad as Trump's behavior post-election 2020.
Likes (or dislikes) don’t bother me as long as I keep pushing the truth. 

Likes (or dislikes) don’t bother me as long as I keep pushing the truth. 
People who push the truth don't link to GatewayPundit, PJMedia, Restate...people who push the truth don't fall in line with Donald Trump...people who push the truth don't buy into the CyberNinjas and other election lies told by Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread