What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ultimate Disc highlights -- Impressive (1 Viewer)

gianmarco

Footballguy
I've known this was a sport, but never really knew anything about it or watched it.  I somehow stumbled on some highlights and this stuff is incredible.  There's some serious athleticism out there along with some serious skills.  Thought it would be interesting to check out if you've never seen it.

2019 AUDL highlights

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff. Having played a lot of pickup ultimate frisbee (OK boomer)  in college, we were lucky to complete more than two passes in a row. Seeing them do this stuff effortlessly is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool video, thanks for sharing. In the highlight at about the 1:30 mark, that one dude looks to take the full weight of the guy catching it right on his head  :topcat:

gianmarco said:
I've known this was a sport, but never really knew anything about it or watched it.  I somehow stumbled on some highlights and this stuff is incredible.  There's some serious athleticism out there along with some serious skills.  Thought it would be interesting to check out if you've never seen it.

2019 AUDL highlights
I played weekly pickup for a few years with some guys (and women) who played for really serious teams.  I never had the disc skills to do some of this stuff, but was pretty good on the athleticism stuff and paired up well with the guys who could flick and fling it like that.  

It's an amazing game that lends itself to incredible moments.

Users who are viewing this thread