What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mixon or Montgomery (1 Viewer)

wudaben

Footballguy
I'm seeing rankings for these two guys being very similar here and across various sites but as a Mixon owner I'm wondering if Montgomery's improved situation (-Cohen +Foles) would vault him ahead of  Mixon going forward.  I've got Sanders, David Johnson, Mixon, Robinson and McKinnon in a start 2, 1/2 point ppr league.

How would you rank these guys going forward?  Please post a link to your questions and I'll answer yours.  Thanks!

I'm thinking the "robinson" is james robinson. If so, you have a good depth chart for running backs and I would rank em from best to worst

sanders

robinson

mixon

johnson/mckinnion

I would definitely trade for montgomery for mixon, foles like to dump the ball from time to time as seen in philly with corey clement and the bears running game in top 10. I think mixon won't be as great as montgomery just because bengals qb is good and they'll want to develop him, so passing more. But for the bears, foles isn't a long term option. So a good amount of carries for montegomery. 

I’d take Montgomery, and I’m a Mixon owner. Tarik is done, Foles is in, arrow pointing up for the Bears. Bengals line is a #### show and they keep trotting out Gio. Thx for answering mine. 

I’d take Montgomery, and I’m a Mixon owner. Tarik is done, Foles is in, arrow pointing up for the Bears. Bengals line is a #### show and they keep trotting out Gio. Thx for answering mine. 
This makes sense.  As a Mixon owner, I’m not pleased so far with his output.   It’s not all his fault.  The Bengals O line is terrible at best. 

I'd greatly prefer Mixon. More talented player, on a better offense, and I'm not sure Montgomery does get Cohen's touches. 

Users who are viewing this thread