What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need some trade suggestions before waivers tonight (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
I play in a 10-team, 2-QB, .5 PPR league. We start 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), DEF, and K. My team is 3-2 presently and a couple of games out of first. My roster is:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Deshaun Watson, no 3rd QB

RB: Mike Davis, Joe Mixon, Cam Akers, Chase Edmonds, Christian McCaffrey (IR spot)

WR: Julio Jones, Cooper Kupp, A.J. Brown, Odell Beckham, Jr., Diontae Johnson, D.J. Chark, D.K. Metcalf (Yes, I'm stacked at WR)

TE: Darren Waller

K: Mason Crosby

DEF: Baltimore

Wanting to sell Mike Davis before McCaffrey returns but not sure who to target and if I need to pair Davis with one of my WRs to pursue an low-end RB1 or high-end RB2. I figure some potential RBs to go after are Raheem Mostert, Ronald Jones, David Montgomery, or do I go after guys like Austin Ekeler and Nick Chubb who are on IR but are on teams that are respectively 2-3 and 1-4?

If you want to see rosters of these respective teams, let me know and I'll pass them along. Thanks and will help in return. Otherwise, guys like Alexander Mattison and Andy Dalton are on waivers. Dalton holds a ton of value since it's a 2 QB league and most teams roster 3 QBs to get through bye weeks or injury. I would still need to drop someone on my roster to get them.

im proble to late in my response but i would have tried to claim dalton. Than attempt to move him and Julio for a top RB possibly even put edmonds or mixon in the deal. I would hold davis unless there is an owner who needs to win this week who will over pay for him. Also depends on your matchup as 3-2 easily becomes 3-4. Think big as there is possibly a 1 win team who has zeke, Kamara, or arron jones

Users who are viewing this thread