What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Selling High on Nick Chubb? (1 Viewer)

gordonjerry

Footballguy
I am happy to help you back ASAP,  it may be this evening but I will not leave you without a return favor.  Please leave a link for your questions to expedite or I will find it. 

Standard Scoring, Dynasty (keep 4 players) League.  My starters now: Russell Wilson, Chubb, Mixon, Golladay, Metcalf, Henderson (Flex), a Kicker, Cardinals Defense.  3-0 record thus far.  

Would you Trade Nick Chubb for Jonathan Taylor? I offered this early in the season and the Taylor manager is NOW interested in the deal after Chubb's stock is rising.  

My full Skill Position Roster: Russell Wilson, Cousins, Chubb, Mixon, Henderson, N. Hines, Golladay, Metcalf, Gallup, Watson

His full Skill Position Roster (This fellow is a Cowboys Fan): Prescott, Jonathan Taylor, Josh Jacobs, D. Singletary, J.K. Dobbins, Michael Thomas, Chris Godwin, Jerry Jeudy, CeeDee Lamb

With Chubb performing so well, I was looking at a counter of Chubb and N. Hines for Jonathan Taylor and J.K. Dobins BUT the straight up Chubb for Jonathan Taylor may be a good one as it stands. 

Thank you!  

Who would you consider your 4 keepers at this point?  The reason I ask is that really isn't that many to keep so adding more players (Dobbins) really might not be useful when thinking long term keeper situation.  Would you really keep Dobbins over Taylor, Metcalf, Golladay, Wilson, Mixon?  I would assume not at this point so it shouldn't be a make it or break it part of the offer.  If you are getting Taylor it might be better to have Hines in case of injury or maybe you prefer the possible upside of Dobbins......it's all based on what you want out of that spot for this year.

I probably would trade Chubb for Taylor because I think Taylor is more assured of workhorse load at this point. 

This is a tossup to me. I think Chubb is a more talented player than Taylor, but Hunt takes more than Hines. 

I'm like 51% Taylor 49% Chubb.

Users who are viewing this thread