What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Early Edition Of Rank My Team(s) (1 Viewer)

Zyphros

Footballguy
I have 3 FFPC teams in contention I think that I'm curious which the board might consider the best.  I think all are set up rather well for this year (hoping there's a season) but I'm probably at least a little bias towards them.  I put my depth in parenthesis and added Kickers and Defenses if you care.  Which of these 3 are the best?

Team A

Russell Wilson

Mixon, Barkley (Taylor, Pollard, Henderson, Bowden)

JuJu, Deebo, Metcalf, Moore (Preston, Reagor, Harmon)

Gronk (Howard, Jarwin, Thomas, Warring)

Gay and Dallas

Team B

Russell Wilson

Jacobs, Taylor (Guice, Akers, Mack, Homer)

Arob, Gallup, Woods (Edelman, Mims, Presten, Renfrow, Hurd, Collin Johnson)

Kelce, Engram (Thomas, Herndon)

Ka'imi and Pittsburgh

Team C

Baker Mayfield

Sanders, Gurley (Guice, Swift, Taylor, Akers, Homer, Breida)

Godwin, Sutton, AJ Brown, Deebo (Preston, Hurd)

Gronk (Thomas, Herndon, Jonnu, Warring)

Butker and Minnesota

Here goes:

QB:  Obviously it's a tie between Team A and B.  Team C is well behind.

RB:  Team A is far superior when it comes to the starters.  That is an insane duo as starters.  After that I would lean Team C (and I can't believe I am going that route because I am scared of the way Philly uses RB's and I am doubting Gurley until I can see him).  However, relying on Taylor and Jacobs may be problematic if Taylor doesn't hit his hype and Jacobs takes a step back.  So I would go A>>>>>C>>B

WR:  This is really close for me.  I am not sold that Deebo will be consistent enough to be an every week starter so that is a bit of a downgrade in my eyes.  I am really high on Metcalf, Moore and AJ Brown.  That gives A a nice foundation when throwing in a likely bounce back for JuJu if Ben stays healthy.  Its really close between A& C for me with B trailing by a bit.   Go with  A>C>>>>>B

TE:  I don't like Gronk for this year.  I think he will break down and play about half the season.  I also think his games will be hit or miss.  He will have some huge games but I also think he will have some nothing games.  I don't see him as a consistent option.  That hurts my eval of both A & C.  Obviously with Kelce Team B is by far the best set for this position.  I would rank B>>>>>>>>A/C

K/Def:  Who cares?

So Overall I would put them in order of A>B>C

I'll go against the grain here:  I like Team B.  I think there's better depth there for you to play with and build upon.

...and how dare Gally badmouth kickers and defense! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread