What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keep 2: DK Metcalf, M Andrews, Mostert, D Cook (1 Viewer)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
10 team league.  Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1K, 1D.  .5 ppr 6 per td and 1 per 10 yards rush and receive. I pick 9th of 10. Player and their cost per round are notated below:

• D Cook (Round 13)
  • Mostert (Round 15)
  • DK Metcalf (Round 15)
  • M Andrews (Round 10)

Cook holdout is concerning but insane value for a 1st rounder.  I am in the pro-mostert camp and am not concerned with the other rbs on the roster.  I am also shopping all four and would be fine keeping any two of them. Given the keeper round, who would you keep? Leave yours and I will respond.  Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I freeze Cook and Metcalf.  Its close between Metcalf and Mostert but I think Metcalf dominates this year.

I'd definitely keep Cook at that value.  I'd try to grab Mattison maybe a round above where he would normally go just because of the value you are getting for Cook.  I'm 100 percent with Gally on Metcalf.  

Round 13 for Cook...YES! 
Adam Schefter says he wouldn't bet on Cook showing up, but that late is worth the risk. 

Although I wouldn't blame you for going with Mostert. 

Users who are viewing this thread