What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DK vs. Amari (1 Viewer)

BostonGekko

Footballguy
In a 10-team salary league ($250... 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX), Metcalf and Amari Cooper are my WR4/5. Seems obvious that I should trade one away... but which?

JSN should leave DK 1-on-1, which could (should?) result in a career year, as he approaches his prime and Lockett moves another year away from his. Seattle has an easier schedule, but Philly's elite CBs in wk 15.

Cooper was WR8 until Deshaun took over (and Copper's core injury). Now, we'll get Deshaun year 2, but Amari will be 29 and Elijah Moore could help or hurt. Awesome playoff schedule (vs Chi and @Hou).

Trade whichever one gets you the best return. Put them both on the block and see which one gets you what you want.
Thanks, but I should have elaborated. I received an offer for $30 for DK and $28 for Cooper (on a $250 salary cap). Essentially equal. Hmmm...

Trade whichever one gets you the best return. Put them both on the block and see which one gets you what you want.
Thanks, but I should have elaborated. I received an offer for $30 for DK and $28 for Cooper (on a $250 salary cap). Essentially equal. Hmmm...
Then keep the one you like best. For me that is DK. I just have never been interested in Cooper. Not sure why.

Users who are viewing this thread