What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 > SNAPSHOT #3 : ENDS FRI MAR 13TH (1 Viewer)

What have you done to prepare for COVID-19 (Select all that apply)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted significant impact only because of all the precautionary measures that will put into place....

I haven't purchased anything special.... I didnt vote for cleaning supplies because we were out to begin with so we needed some but we didnt buy "extra"

I anticipate my office being closed for an extended period of time any day now - also, local stores are already out of certain items - point being, this is already at the "Significant Impact" stage for me.  Even if WFH is preferable, it's still a significant impact in my eyes.

Didn't even add these 3 items:  Daughter does competitive cheer, son does AAU basketball - I anticipate competitions to be cancelled - that's partial money out of my pocket in my mind.  Also, I have Atlanta United season tickets, I also anticipate games being played behind closed doors - that will be even more money out of my pocket.  My company has already seen an economic impact.  I spent $600 on some extra supplies for my family of 6 (plus two dogs).  This f'n virus is going to take money out of my pocket for sure - I just hope it doesn't have a serious physical/health impact to anyone I know/love.

Voted based on exraction of my daughter from Switzerland and expecting instructions of 2 week quarantine at my house.

I started prepping in late January and 2 weeks ago i bought a chest freezer and filled it to complete the prepping.  I did it early enough that everything I bought would have been restocked a few times. I think I have 3 months of supplies.

This puts me on the paranoid side of the argument, but that is alright.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started "prepping" for hurricane season (Florida man) and it carried over to this event. Discovered I actually enjoy prepping. I sincerely hope it's all a waste of time and money.

I upped my votes.   Since last week my daughter's final exams (UC Davis) were cancelled (no in-person exams) and we just cancelled her spring break flight to NYC to visit friends who are attending school there.  She will be driving home for spring break.  Have not really changed any of our day-to-day living though.  We are Orange County.

Have seen nothing regarding Disneyland making any policy changes.

Users who are viewing this thread