What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CORONAVIRUS / COVID-19 > SNAPSHOT POLL #2 : ENDS FRI MAR 6TH (1 Viewer)

What have you done to prepare for COVID-19 (Select all that apply)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[icon]

Insoxicated
It's been about a week... time for the second in a series of quick snapshots to capture the mindset of FBGs, how you all might be preparing (or not), and how severe you feel this will be (Or not). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Making a trip to Costco tomorrow but in general not going too crazy over any of this.  I feel that I (and my immediate family) are likely in the low risk category of this having a serious impact on our lives.  

I answered the same as your last poll.

As a primary care pediatrician, COVID-19 will have a significant impact on my life.  Our practice has been vigorously preparing for the onslaught that will be coming in the next few weeks. It's inevitable.  

I answered the same as your last poll.

As a primary care pediatrician, COVID-19 will have a significant impact on my life.  Our practice has been vigorously preparing for the onslaught that will be coming in the next few weeks. It's inevitable.  
What has your practice done to prepare?

Just curious

I'm sure one of these days my not freaking out when everyone else does will bite me in the ###. Maybe this will be it. But for now I'm about 347-1. I can live with that win percentage ( or not).

I'm sure one of these days my not freaking out when everyone else does will bite me in the ###. Maybe this will be it. But for now I'm about 347-1. I can live with that win percentage ( or not).
This where I am as well. I have seen to many of these scares and they have all turned out to be nothing. These scares are the equivalent of the boy who cried wolf. I guess they will be right one of these times. 

Users who are viewing this thread