What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Justin Jackson, Los Angeles Chargers (1 Viewer)

This guy now on my radar. Probably should have been earlier but I feel like I have been skeptical of NW RBs in the past. Probably an error in this case.

This guy now on my radar. Probably should have been earlier
Was just thinking to myself how I've been asleep on him but now I'm woke.  Hard to ignore consistent production and outstanding across the board workout numbers. He's the number one player from today that is making me go look up game video to watch.

Northwestern RB Justin Jackson ran the 40-yard dash in 4.52 seconds at the NFL Scouting Combine.

Jackson (6'0/192) might not have turned in the same kinds of eye-popping testing numbers as soaring phoenix Saquon Barkley, but his were very, very impressive in their own right. A 4.52-second run through the 40-yard dash, a 38.5-inch vertical jump and a 122-inch broad jump were among his rock-solid marks on Friday. NFL Media's Lance Zierlein currently stamps Jackson with a grade for Rounds 6-7 due to his immense workload at Northwestern -- he's one of just two players to receive more than 1,000 career collegiate carries in the last 20 years -- and his size, among other concerns.

Source: NFL.com

Mar 2 - 5:22 PM

Hankmoody said:
BMI 26.2 (0th)

COLLEGE DOMINATOR 30.7% (65TH)

COLLEGE YPC 4.7 (15TH)

COLLEGE TARGET SHARE - 

SPARQ-x 112.5 (52ND)

I want to love him, but just can't.  I love some things about his game, but I think he'll have a very hard time translating.
Yeah 6’ 192 lbs. just seems like such a weird build for a RB - I’ll admit I can’t recall having seen him play, so I am curious, but these testing numbers aren’t as impressive to me at that size.

His college stats are kind of odd...extremely productive in a very good conference but almost like he did not get better from his freshman year to his senior year...

Chargers selected Northwestern RB Justin Jackson with the No. 251 overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft.

Jackson (6’0/199) joined Ron Dayne as the only running backs in Big Ten history to run for over 1,000 yards in all four seasons, logging a career 1,142/5,440/41 rushing line with 4.8 yards per carry and 122 receptions. One knock on Jackson is his massive college workload, but his ability to handle that much usage can also be spun as a positive, particularly at his size. Jackson helped himself in Indy with 76th-percentile SPARQ results, including 4.5-flat speed and quick-footed 6.81 three-cone time. An elusive, sudden cutter with plus passing-game chops, Jackson’s production profile, athleticism, and versatility suggest he’s a candidate to outkick pre-draft expectations.

Apr 28 - 6:50 PM

BMI 26.2 (0th)

COLLEGE DOMINATOR 30.7% (65TH)

COLLEGE YPC 4.7 (15TH)

COLLEGE TARGET SHARE - 

SPARQ-x 112.5 (52ND)

I want to love him, but just can't.  I love some things about his game, but I think he'll have a very hard time translating.
:goodposting:  

Users who are viewing this thread