What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

With Austin Eckler likely out (per his own statement) where do you rank Justin Jackson? (1 Viewer)

I need Ekeler in big money leagues this is gonna hurt so bad if he doesn't play.

Last I recall they were RBBC when he was out so why wouldn't they be now? That would be my concern and no way I risk it for a playoff game

I need Ekeler in big money leagues this is gonna hurt so bad if he doesn't play.

Last I recall they were RBBC when he was out so why wouldn't they be now? That would be my concern and no way I risk it for a playoff game
Vs HOU?   Top 5

Kelley had a bad fumble on the goalline last week, so my guess is it is less of a RBBC. I got lucky grabbing Jackson last night, and as long as he does well i don't eae any reason to think he won't be a top 10 RB. he may not get every single carry, but he will get majority

• Smile
Reactions: Bri

Users who are viewing this thread