What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sad superflex question (1 Viewer)

brn0906

Footballguy
Lost Wentz 2 weeks ago and have been scrambling to replace him. I need a big week to have a chance at the ship (top score weeks 15-17 wins).

Ive got Matt ryan locked in as my qb1 (which still isnt great), but who should I start at qb2.

Trubisky: Good matchup but might pull away and just run the ball. (Probably starting Cohen at flex so some potential for a stack there)

Hundley: Decent floor with rushing yards but terrible matchup (and im starting Jamaal Williams as my rb2)

TJ Yates: That hurt me to type but Pitt has been bleeding passing yards to everyone recently and Houston will likely be down the whole game.

Dart throw: Its an OP slot so i could start someone else like Mike Davis, Hogan, or Amari Cooper and hope for a multi td game.

Thanks for the help! WHIR

I hate saying to start Yates, but I think he's probably the best option here.  I think if Davante Adams was playing, I'd say to go with Hundley, but Adams out combined with the matchup, I'd avoid him.

Good luck and thanks for helping with mine!

Couldn't disagree more. Yates is the worst option here, he's the worst player and has a bad matchup. Trubisky would be my pick against the lowly Browns. Also, unless you get points for return yards, i'd probably go Davis over Cohen.

Couldn't disagree more. Yates is the worst option here, he's the worst player and has a bad matchup. Trubisky would be my pick against the lowly Browns. Also, unless you get points for return yards, i'd probably go Davis over Cohen.
Yates may be the worst talent of the three but I think Houston will be throwing the ball a ton and he has the best WR of the QB's in question.  Hopkins alone can carry Yates to a solid outing and PItt hasn't been able to stop the pass.  I would agree with the others and go with Yates but it isn't a happy choice.

Users who are viewing this thread