What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading a QB in a 14 team lg (1 Viewer)

wlwiles

Footballguy
14 team PPR, start QB WR WR RB RB TE W/R/T, only a 5 man bench. Our QB scoring is a little different.  6 pt passing TDs, 1 pt per completion, -0.5 pt per incompletion, -4 per interception.  

My team:

Wentz/Wilson

Julio, Diggs, Garçon, John Brown

Howard, Mixon, DHenry, Riddick

Gronk, ASJ

His team: 

Big Ben

Green, Amendola, Fuller

Hunt, McCoy, Crowell, AJones, Ivory, Smallwood

Ertz

He has inquired about Wilson.  My initial thought was Wilson + Diggs for Green.  My fallback plan is Wilson + Riddick for McCoy, but I doubt he'll see any value in Riddick with all his other JAG RBs. Other than that I don't really see anything else worth trading for. I don't think he's going to give up Hunt; Ben's not THAT bad.   Best QBs available on the wire are Brissett/McCown/Flacco types. 

Am I trading the right QB?  Could probably talk him into either QB I'd guess. Is my shot at Green enough? Is there another deal I'm not seeing?

Also to add - On Wentz's bye, my opponent that week also has his WR1 and his two best flex options on bye, and Zeke possibly suspended by then also, so I'm confident I can survive that week with a waiver QB if I trade Wilson now. Obviously Wilson is past his bye already if I keep him. 

Sorry for the long book.  Appreciate any replies. Be glad to help you also if you leave a link.  

I would not do Wilson AND Diggs, I'd try Wilson and either Brown or Garcon. Diggs is too close to Green by himself that it wouldn't justify also giving him a QB.

I'd try Wilson and Garcon for AJ Green. I'm not really confident he'll go for it because Green is one of his best 2-3 players. You might have more luck getting McCoy and that would give you a stable starting tandem every week with Howard. 

Thanks for your thoughts on mine.

I don't mind giving up Diggs.  His groin injury is going to really affect him as the year goes along (similar situation to last year).  Green would be a nice upgrade to that spot.  If you don't care which QB you give up then let him choose.  That might help sweeten the deal a bit. 

I think at this point you need to get input from the other guy to see if any of this peaks his interest. 

Users who are viewing this thread