What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which side would you want? (1 Viewer)

Matt's Eagles

Footballguy
12 team dynasty PPR......TE 1.5 PPR/yardage bonus

Team A gets Jay Ajayi, Kenny Golladay, Kroft, Gather

Team B gets Doug Martin, Desean Jackson, Evan Engram

Thanks for your help.

I'm high on Kroft, with Eifert looking more and more like a "what could've been" player.  That said, I still like Team B more.  Engram is another young TE prospect in dynasty, and Martin looks like he's back to his productive self and is on a better offense than Ajayi.  Golladay is a DJax lite, where you are TD dependent and I'm all for proven WR play since the depth at the position is so good.  Gathers hasn't shown me much, even with Witten in decline.

Good luck!

Thanks for your help.

I'm high on Kroft, with Eifert looking more and more like a "what could've been" player.  That said, I still like Team B more.  Engram is another young TE prospect in dynasty, and Martin looks like he's back to his productive self and is on a better offense than Ajayi.  Golladay is a DJax lite, where you are TD dependent and I'm all for proven WR play since the depth at the position is so good.  Gathers hasn't shown me much, even with Witten in decline.

Good luck!
That is probably because he is on IR and hasn't played at all this year.  He looked dominant in the preseason and then a concussion landed him on IR.  Reports are that he is still feeling affects 2 months after the initial injury.  He may not get back to the field.

Users who are viewing this thread