What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick a Side (1 Viewer)

eighsse2

Footballguy
Thanks in advance for any input. If you have your own question, link it or ask it here and I will give my best advice in return.

12-team, 20-man, start QRRWWFKD (note only 2 WR and 0 TE necessary), PPR, dynasty, all TD 6 pts

Wanting a sanity check on a trade offer I'm thinking of sending.

So here is my team, I will leave out the involved players:

Kenny Pickett
Bijan (1.01), Etienne, Swift, James Robinson, Sermon
Lamb, Garrett Wilson, Jameson Williams, Godwin, Bateman, Elijah Moore, Pierce, Renfrow
1.08, 1.09, 2.01, 2.08

Now which pair would you prefer to add (one pair is on my team, the other is the trade target):

A: Jalen Hurts + AJ Brown
B: Joe Burrow + Breece Hall

I like the Burrow/Hall side for your team. I just have more confidence in Burrow over Hurts for the long term and I like having the RB depth.

Thanks guys, appreciate all input. I'll just be silent for now and see if any more opinions come in.

You are a little thin at RB, but I feel that the Hurts/Brown side has higher value.

I am in agreement with ninerfan as you are a bit thin at RB. IMO, the value I see has this close, slight edge to Hurts/Brown. But since you have to start 2 RBs, I would feel a bit more confident, and I would take the Burrow/Hall side.

I love Burrow, but I think that if you take Bijan with the 1.01 you don't "need" Hall as you can platoon your other RBs. Hurts and AJB would be my preference.

So yeah, the pair I currently have is Hurts/Brown. Really would love to have Hall. Mainly just throwing in the QB swap because then he could stack Hurts and Brown, and I'm sure he would enjoy that option, as I have been. I just really don't think he would do it, though. But I may throw it out there.

Users who are viewing this thread