What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replace Jordan Reed? (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
PPR, redraft 

Gronk’s injury this week has me in a bind. I own him (out), Olsen (IR slot), and Jordan Reed (Bye, oft injured). 

I have been trying to package Reed but no bites. I might take a zero and still win but would only have an option like HOU’s Griffin if I wait until last minute. Should I consider dropping Reed for someone like ASJ, Watson, or Cook?

We have mandatory TE start but I can also flex Olsen when he comes back if I want as well.

I don't know about dropping Reed--wouldn't advise it, but ASF has shown pretty well the past two weeks and would be a good fill-in today if you have someone more expendable to drop for him.

Thanks for comment on my link too.

I don't know about dropping Reed--wouldn't advise it, but ASF has shown pretty well the past two weeks and would be a good fill-in today if you have someone more expendable to drop for him.

Thanks for comment on my link too.
Unfortunately unlikely I have someone more droppable with roster restrictions. It'd have to be a RB and these are my RBs: Zeke, Doug Martin, CJ Anderson, Bilal Powell. Of the options I would guess Reed is the most droppable but figured folks would say not to and to take the 0 (and again I'm favored now with no TE by 15 points currently).

Thanks for answering mine....I'd like to know your record.

Are you 3-1 or even 4-0...then take a 0 at TE.

If you are 0-4 or 1-3, then you gotta go get ASJ.

2-2 record is a dice roll.

Although I HATE dropping players that I KNOW are studs.

Good Luck! SP

Thanks for answering mine....I'd like to know your record.

Are you 3-1 or even 4-0...then take a 0 at TE.

If you are 0-4 or 1-3, then you gotta go get ASJ.

2-2 record is a dice roll.

Although I HATE dropping players that I KNOW are studs.

Good Luck! SP
I'm 3-1 and in 3rd place currently. As noted above, roster restrictions throws an interesting wrinkle in for us to prevent roster hoarding. I'd have to drop Powell, but then I'm taking a zero at RB because I already flexed Martin on Thursday. Seems more and more like I should just sit tight and see if I can still get the win without a TE this week.

Current roster:

QB - Wentz, Luck

RB: Zeke, Doug Martin, CJ Anderson (bye), Bilal Powell

WR: Jordy, Golden Tate, Cooper

TE: Gronk, Reed, Olsen (IR)

Users who are viewing this thread