What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In Serious Need of RB Advice (1 Viewer)

SquashBug

Footballguy
As luck would have it, I have 2 RB’s on bye and another one injured and probably not playing this Sunday. I have R. Mostert in one of my RB slots but I need to fill my other one with a player off of waivers. I am in a half-point PPR league. Anyway, here are my options:

• Ezekial Elliott (RB-NE) From what I understand, he’s the #2RB after R. Stevenson (who was banged up a bit during last week's game) and, although Stevenson will probably still play, Elliott might see a few more snaps this week. Yahoo has him projected for 5.94 points against Buffalo.
  • E. Mitchell (RB-SF)-Normally, I wouldn’t consider this player but, depending on whether Christian McCaffrey plays this Monday, he might be in a position to see some action. That said, if McAffrey doesn’t suit up, the question then becomes who steps in to see the majority of snaps: Jordan Mason or him? Yahoo has him projected for only 3.84 points but again, that could increase if McCaffrey doesn’t play—and it’s a Monday night game at Minnesota.
  • L. Murray (RB-Buf)-Another #2 RB with a chance for more snaps depending on whether James Cook suits up and plays or not. Yahoo has him projected for 5.89 points against New England, but again, that is conditional on whether J. Cook plays.
  • C. Reynolds (RB-Det)-Currently banged up a bit but with Montgomery probably not playing, he might slip into the #2 slot. Yahoo projects him to score 5.3 points but that’s possibly depending on whether Montgomery is ruled inactive and if J. Gibbs returns from injury or not.
Anyway, those are my 4 choices and, thanks to Christian Kirk scoring 16 points against me last night, I am already behind the 8-ball here and could use any advice out there. Thanks.

Of those choices I think I would roll the dice with Mitchell. He has the biggest boom possibility and since you are already down 16 pts it appears you need to swing for the fences.

Users who are viewing this thread