What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty .. Do I deal Kelce (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasy Standard Scoring - 6pts all TD's 

Start 1qb/1rb/1wr/1te/2 flex

Give: Kelce 

Get: Bryant/Eifert

Seems like I should take this as I have Reed and add a good TE and good WR. I would drop Hurns or Goodwin should I accept.

Here is my roster:

Cam, TTaylor 

Bell, Miller, Rawls, Charles, CThompson, Mack

Green, Dez, DThomas, Wight, PRichardson, Hurns, Goodwin

Kelce, Reed,  EEngram

Thanks ... Leave a link and I will respond

Which Bryant is this?  Reason I ask is you already show "Dez" on your roster.

I would be getting Martavius Bryant and Eifert.  

We have some weird lineups that we could start so if I do the deal i could start 1 rb, 4 wr (Bell, Green, Dez, DThomas, MBryant)

I'd take that deal ..

Kelce is great, but as an owner of his in dynasty since his rookie year - I've been disappointed. Seems he never gets the amount of RZ looks that he should.

youve got Reed, and are getting Eifert. Leaves you with 2 top TE's and a potential TD stud in Bryant.

i like it.

Ray Barboni said:
I'd take that deal ..

Kelce is great, but as an owner of his in dynasty since his rookie year - I've been disappointed. Seems he never gets the amount of RZ looks that he should.

youve got Reed, and are getting Eifert. Leaves you with 2 top TE's and a potential TD stud in Bryant.

i like it.
This guy essentially gave my opinion. Reed is still a solid start if you do the deal. 

TEs just aren't that valuable in shallow-lineup, non-PPR formats.

Kelce finished TE1 last year but only scored 138 fantasy points in non-PPR. That was fewer than Bilal Powell or Tyrell Williams. Even if you gave him 3 more TDs he'd have fallen short of the top-10 RBs or WRs.

If I could get a very good TE plus a potentially elite WR for my elite TE, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread