What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NEED RB LINEUP HELP/WAIVER HELP (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
10 team PPR league...my RB's are super weak so need sum opinions on who to start and if I should go ahead and grab sumone else off waiver...my RB's are

cj anderson....mixon....engram...rawls...s.perine

need 2 to start the season off right....the rest of my squad is as follows

QB...brady

WR...OBJ, k. Benjamin, t. hill, Hogan and thielen

TE...grahm, njoku(thinking should be dropped??)

the rest are trubisky, bailey, lutz, GB def and KC def

the available cats on waiver are...

RB's...sproles(philly), burkhead, yeldon, smallwood(philly), a. morris, carson(sea), g. bernard

TE's...brate, cook, Austin Seferian-Jenkins

any thoughts/opinions are welcomed and appreciated...If u leave a link i'll go and and take a look to see if I can reciprocate w/ help...

so if I decide to p/u either burkhead or carson who would you drop??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm #1 on waiver wire so I'm gonna see how week 1 plays out and keep an eye on burkhead...smallwood....or any other surprise that may pop up....if nothing ill stay put till I see a young stud come out of nowhere...I can always grab a TE/QB later to cover for byes....Im looking for that "SURPRISE" RB...cuz we all know theres always some no name rookie that comes out of nowhere lol

I'm definetly gonna go after either brate or Austin Seferian-Jenkins(who else is gonna catch TD passes??) for backup TE

Users who are viewing this thread