What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Live Music: Me playing instruments for whomever (1 Viewer)

Rhythmdoctor

Footballguy
From my facebook live feed.  I think you need to scroll down on my Facebook page.  Thanks for listening.

https://www.facebook.com/Pocock-558785480822832/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&sw_fnr_id=1106392343&fnr_t=0

E2A:  Live feed works fine but you just have to scroll down to find the live video.  Also, FB's default appears to mute the volume.  I tried from my phone and it works, just a bit of scrolling.  The scrolling is annoying because it looks like you're at the bottom then more loads.  So it takes a few of those.  Taking a break, will fire it up again in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have to scroll down and wait for it to load in the middle of my page?  First time trying this through facebook.

Live feed works fine but you just have to scroll down to find the live video.  Also, FB's default appears to mute the volume.  I tried from my phone and it works, just a bit of scrolling.  The scrolling is annoying because it looks like you're at the bottom then more loads.  So it takes a few of those.  Taking a break, will fire it up again in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread