What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dress shirt protocol in office environment? (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
I'm a new manager going for that sexy-professional look. I plan on wearing my dress shirts with the top 3-4 buttons undone. My chest is trimmed; no chest hair.

Will this be an appropriate look??

I'm a new manager going for that sexy-professional look. I plan on wearing my dress shirts with the top 3-4 buttons undone. My chest is trimmed; no chest hair.

leave the bottom 3-4 undone and i would say yes.

roll up your sleeves or better yet just rip them off and then when anyone looks shout suns out guns out and go in to a ten minute long possibly longer pose down routine like you are in a mr universe pagent bam another riddle solved by the old swcer take that to the bank brohans 

Stop trimming.  Wear that chest hair proudly.  I curl my chest hair so that it stretches just over my shirts - really gets the lady's when it waves in a light breeze.

It's the back hair that chases them away.

roll up your sleeves or better yet just rip them off and then when anyone looks shout suns out guns out and go in to a ten minute long possibly longer pose down routine like you are in a mr universe pagent bam another riddle solved by the old swcer take that to the bank brohans 
Wouldn't it be interesting if gbill2004 was going to be a manager at a bank? 

Do people really care what the manager of a strip club looks like?

Users who are viewing this thread