What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dress shirt protocol in office environment? (1 Viewer)

The two words I thought of were: Fishing Trip. The last thread I can remember from this guy was about his friend that didn't use toilet paper because he always took a shower after he had a dump. This guy seems to reel them in. 
Nobody is taking this, or that thread seriously

Working for a large international company in Brazil our dress code for casual Friday was:

No flip-flops

No shorts or mini skirts

No visible belly skin

No see through clothing of any kind

It had to be reinforced every two or three months....

For both sexes...

Working for a large international company in Brazil our dress code for casual Friday was:

No flip-flops

No shorts or mini skirts

No visible belly skin

No see through clothing of any kind

It had to be reinforced every two or three months....

For both sexes...
Walking around with penis out in the open was okay?

Only give the girls in short mini-skirts positive performance reviews.  That should really drive the sexy causal environment.  

I'd get a mini bluetooth speaker to carry around playing house music.  Maybe have some dance offs at the water cooler for team building. 

Only give the girls in short mini-skirts positive performance reviews.  That should really drive the sexy causal environment.  
Hmmmmm....not bad idea. I could factor that into the competency of "organizational awareness" and "team player". 

Serious question....how do prevent wrinkles during the day?  By lunch my fresh pressed shirts look awful and by end of the day it looks like I've never seen an iron before.  Yes, I use startch, but it doesn't seem to help regardless of the amount applied

Serious question....how do prevent wrinkles during the day?  By lunch my fresh pressed shirts look awful and by end of the day it looks like I've never seen an iron before.  Yes, I use startch, but it doesn't seem to help regardless of the amount applied
Sounds like you're actually working.  Stop that and just stay still.  Maybe post more in the FFA.

Users who are viewing this thread