What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Explosions in Manchester? (1 Viewer)

#### no I won't retract it. You prove it every time this subject comes up. You've basically admitted to having to put up with the rapes and murders by illegals for the greater good. Are you willing to start dealing harshly with everyone on a terror list?  More aggressive profiling?  Travel ban with much stricter vetting?  Until you're ready to go that in, expect these kinds of accusations. 
Well then, everything I wrote for Donkey Derp goes for you too, sir. 

I apologize for not being excellent to a couple of the people here, and if the mods wish to suspend me for it, I will understand. But I don't think that I or anyone else here should have to accept being accused of wanting terrorism to happen (or rape and murder which William Munny also accused me of.) Especially only a few days after such a terrible attack. Certain arguments should be, IMO, beyond the pale. 

Yeah, I'm not even the one who originally made the statement.  It's obviously what a lot of people think of your opinions.  Maybe it's time you reevaluate exactly what you say here.
Thanks for the advice. I have, and in light of your comments, I'm more proud of my opinions on this matter than I ever was before. 

I have to in order to try and understand what passes for thought in your brain.
You already proved once you don't have a ####### clue what you're talking about when you tried to accuse me of being against gun control then you follow that up with the go to for the brain dead libs by trying to make it a color thing. Go stuff a corn dog in your mouth and record it. 

You already proved once you don't have a ####### clue what you're talking about when you tried to accuse me of being against gun control then you follow that up with the go to for the brain dead libs by trying to make it a color thing. Go stuff a corn dog in your mouth and record it. 
:lmao:

You love me don't you?

happy Memorial day weekend!!!!!

also thanx for the entertainment, but I'm easily amused.  Not by the subject matter, but the tenor.

I apologize for not being excellent to a couple of the people here, and if the mods wish to suspend me for it, I will understand. But I don't think that I or anyone else here should have to accept being accused of wanting terrorism to happen (or rape and murder which William Munny also accused me of.) Especially only a few days after such a terrible attack. Certain arguments should be, IMO, beyond the pale. 
For a guy that loses his mind because he thinks someone put words in his mouth, you sure do put words in other people's mouths all the time like your nonsense this afternoon that everyone that doesn't leave the Republican party supports Trump.  

Stop being a hypocrite.  Take a day or three off and chill out.

Also, how the hell am I supposed to know WHO you are?  Just another alias account...I have no idea what your positions are on anything because I don't know who the hell you are.  RBM?  DFSgay?  Beaver?  I have no clue.  You know who I am, though....maybe if you weren't such a coward, you wouldn't be behind an alias account.  

You are probably OK, jon_mx was a lot worse to me yesterday with his censored name calling, but he didn't get a time out. Although after being thoroughly owned by Henry Ford, maybe the mods felt he had been punished enough.

You are probably OK, jon_mx was a lot worse to me yesterday with his censored name calling, but he didn't get a time out. Although after being thoroughly owned by Henry Ford, maybe the mods felt he had been punished enough.
So you reported jon? Shocking. 

If anyone would how that feels, it's you.   :thumbup:

See? Just another coward hiding behind an alias....you sure know everything there is to know about Tim or Squis or me, but not man enough to say who you used to be.  Tough talk, weak walk. 
Why an alias?  I've been here 12 years, of course I know who Tim and Squis are. You're posting on a message board calling people cowards?  You have any idea what a total nerd that makes you?

Of course.  The a and u are right beside each other on the keyboard.  Anyone else does that and you'd have reported them in less than 2 seconds in a complete outrage.

I've reported one person.  Wait, no....two, but one was Bob Sacamano for hating lettuce.  How many people have you reported?  

Why an alias?  I've been here 12 years, of course I know who Tim and Squis are. You're posting on a message board calling people cowards?  You have any idea what a total nerd that makes you?
So you don't have another username that you post under?  Be honest....

Dude, we're on a magic football message board.  That makes us extreme nerds.  Both of us.  Difference is I don't have to hide behind an alias like you. 

So you don't have another username that you post under?  Be honest....

Dude, we're on a magic football message board.  That makes us extreme nerds.  Both of us.  Difference is I don't have to hide behind an alias like you. 
Of course you wouldn't have to. You're butt buddies with the mods. Sharing reporting stats and alias info is probably your pillow talk. 

Trumplovers reported me repeatedly last year to the point where I was asked by mods to stop engaging with them.  So I did.  Didn't want to hurt the snowflakes anymore than I had.  

You're known for being a report button machine.  You and Squis compete to see who can wear theirs out faster. 
Reports of my reporting are greatly exaggerated. Didn't even report jon_mx yesterday for not being excellent to me with his repeated name calling (much of which was blocked by the language filter).

Of course you wouldn't have to. You're butt buddies with the mods. Sharing reporting stats and alias info is probably your pillow talk. 
Says the little coward hiding being an alias because his username is on a timeout for poor behavior.  Control your anger, little man...be nicer to people and you won't get popped like me.

Enes Kanter has a warrant out for his arrest in Turkey for being a part of a terrorist organization. Likely because he's been outspoken about Erdogan and probably has a friend or two in his past that's gone a bit zealot once faced with a regime like that taking power.

Nice NBA paycheckstill coming his way, but can probably never go home again.

Remember kids, lists like these are harmless

Last edited by a moderator:
squistion said:
Reports of my reporting are greatly exaggerated. Didn't even report jon_mx yesterday for not being excellent to me with his repeated name calling (much of which was blocked by the language filter).
:bs:

General Malaise said:

I've reported one person.  Wait, no....two, but one was Bob Sacamano for hating lettuce.  How many people have you reported?  
It may not be hate.  Did you ever consider he may be chlorophyll intolerant?  Sure he may not have mentioned it, but can you blame him, the way society has hounded and shamed the C.I. for centuries. 

Last edited by a moderator:
General Malaise said:
Hard to go against General Tao's fine chicken offering.
That reminds me...where has Higgs been recently? Unusual for him to not participate in a thread of this nature.

Users who are viewing this thread