What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 rookie players poll post combine (Closed) (1 Viewer)

Who would you select for pick 1.01 in a 2 QB league rookie draft?

• Leonard Fournette

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Dalvin Cook

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Mike Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corey Davis

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Christian McCaffrey

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Ju Ju Smith-Schuster

• Joe Mixon

• OJ Howard

• John Ross

• Evan Engram

• Deshaun Watson

• Mitch Trubisky

• Deshone Kizer

• Dont play this format

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
This poll is to find out where rookie players stack up after the combine.

My goal is to run these polls up until the NFL and see how far we can get. Hopefully a top 25 at least, but if polls go fast maybe we can get deeper than that. Will have to see how this goes.

There are two polls, one for typical 12 team leagues 20 roster spots, PPR or standard scoring. Although there are some differences between these two scoring formats, I don't think the information gained by that difference is much, the order should be about the same except that WR should be valued more in PPR leagues.

The second poll is for 2 QB leagues as I want to see where the QBs are valued compared to other players in this format.

Please suggest players you think should be on the next set of polls or changes you might make to the players currently available in the poll.

I am pulling names from Mike Clays nice top 100 list here. But I will add new players based on the communities recommendations before just adding the next player from Mikes list.

Discussion very welcome.

Leonard Fournette wins this one with 73% and 48% of the vote after 52 votes. The next poll can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
After 33 votes it looks like only me and a few other brave souls still prefer Dalvin Cook over Fournette.

One person for Corey Davis over either RB, One for McCaffrey. One for Mixon. 

It seems pretty obvious that Fournette will win this poll based on results so far. I would like to have 50 votes before moving on though, and it is interesting to note some of these deviations from the most popular pick.

OJ Howard would be my pick if I was picking 1.01 in rookie drafts this year. He's a safe prospect at a position where if he hits big you can build your team around him. Fournette would be my #2 prospect. 

Oh edit before someone says anything yes I would trade down with the 1.02 spot if I could and still get Howard. 

No I am following Bricos lead and saving myself time.

If you want a separate poll for standard and PPR leagues then by all means fire it up.

No I am following Bricos lead and saving myself time.

If you want a separate poll for standard and PPR leagues then by all means fire it up.
Then may I suggest you eliminate the 2qb poll?

Imo, more people play 1qb ppr or 1qb non-ppr, than play 2qb.

... but it's your poll.

OJ Howard would be my pick if I was picking 1.01 in rookie drafts this year. He's a safe prospect at a position where if he hits big you can build your team around him. Fournette would be my #2 prospect. 

Oh edit before someone says anything yes I would trade down with the 1.02 spot if I could and still get Howard. 
I don't believe you. 

Users who are viewing this thread