What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yikes! Need a RB2 Championship Week! (1 Viewer)

pizzatyme

Footballguy
Well, this is it. This is FFPC and I am 10 points behind 1st place team going into final week.

These are my options:

Tevin Coleman (ATL)- Playing 2nd fiddle to Freeman but it seems they give him some love every other game.

Jordan Howard (CHI)

Mark Ingram (NO)- Keeps getting vultured by Hightower and going against a tough Bucs D.

Ryan Mathews (PHI)- Sproles supposed to play, but Mathews just posted his best week of the year.

Justin Forsett (DEN)- In a timeshare and going against a tough Chiefs D.

Howard is a no-brainer in 1 slot, but having trouble picking the 2nd. 

My other starters:

QB-Luck

WR/Flex-AB, TY, Landry and 1 of Garcon, Marshall, Tyreek Hill

TE-Rudolph

Who would you pick for RB2 and why? Also, please leave a link and I'll reply. Thanks!

I'd prob roll will either Ingram or Coleman with slight nod to Ingram due to volume and likely high scoring game.  

I agree with Rick.  Ingram is in a better situation this week as far as guaranteed touches, but Hightower could vulture - his volume varies though and the split is hard to predict.  He struggled last time against TB but that might have been a game where he was injured.  NO plays well at home and I expect Brees to have a great game and move the ball giving TD opportunities.

Coleman is unpredictable against a solid run D (I have had in both of my leagues this year) but has upside for a TD any time he touches the ball. 

Normally I'd say Ingram, but I actually like Matthews.  Seems like they finally found the right group on the Eagles offensive front.  They dominated the line of scrimmage agains that Ravens defense.  I see them pounding the ball with him again.  I see NO throwing the ball a lot, limiting Ingram's touches.  Just my gut though.  Thanks for your reply earlier!!

I would go with Ingram, you have to go with who got you there and I think Ingram has a good chance for a fee goal line carries after last week. 

I'd go Ingram as your RB2.

Can you not start a RB at flex? Of your WR's I'd go Hill, but if you can start a RB, I'd go Mathews.

Users who are viewing this thread