What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another QB WDIS - WHIR (1 Viewer)

newbie_bewbie

Footballguy
I noticed a lot of QB topics on th first page... so here's another!

Kaepernick @ ATL

Bortles @ HOU

Smith vs TEN

Bradford vs IND

Siemian vs NE

Wentz @ BAL

There are some others out there, but I think these are my top options. I'm leaning Siemian since they have no run game and will probably have to throw a ton. Second is either Bradford or Wentz. I have Kaep and Bortles on my roster and am considering dropping them both for the last 2 weeks of the season.

Any thoughts help, and please leave a link, WHIR!

Do you have negatives for turnovers?  That has some influence to the choice.  Also, are you favored or an underdog?  I think the biggest upside play is Kaepernick and I think the highest floor is Smith.  

Do you have negatives for turnovers?  That has some influence to the choice.  Also, are you favored or an underdog?  I think the biggest upside play is Kaepernick and I think the highest floor is Smith.  
Thanks for the response!

We do get negatives for turnovers (-2), and I am definitely the underdog (projected to lose by 12, so I'm considering throwing Jeffery in my line up instead of Mitchell or Gabriel)

I'm surprised by the responses so far. i think Siemian is the obvious choice here. Denver knows they can't run well, and have been bombs away recently. Sanders and Thomas are both playmakers, and Denver will likely be trying to keep up, as NE is one of the few offenses that can press their defense.

I also think you should go Jeffery over Mitchell.

Users who are viewing this thread