What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR2, Coleman vs Watkins WHIR (1 Viewer)

Clifford

Footballguy
Coleman is going to have Kessler but goes against Miami who allowed two TDs to Amendola and 3 TDs to Garopolo in a half last week.

Watkins will be shadowed by Peterson and is nursing the foot, but has a much better QB and a new OC focused on getting him the ball.

Tough call. There are other options (Sanders, Maclin) but these are the two I am debating between now.

HP scoring w bonuses at 80, 120, 160 and small bonuses for 40+yd completions/tds

Tough call.  I wouldn't play Watkins until he put up some good numbers with that foot injury.  I just feel it will hurt his performance a lot for a while.  I think Coleman is pretty high risk being a rookie and having a rookie 3rd string QB throwing to him.  I would probably go Maclin or Sanders this week to see how those other situations shake out.

KC offense was just such a disaster last week, and Sanders has done nothing so far.

Playing either of them feels like playing not to lose...

Users who are viewing this thread