What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS? WHIR (1 Viewer)

TX Steel

Footballguy
0.5 PPR, basic scoring with bonuses for 50+ yd TDs, 100+ yds rushing/receiving, 300+ yds passing.

My current lineup, possible replacements in parenthesis:

QB:  Bortles (Winston)

RB:  McCaffrey, Burkhead

WR:  AB, Coleman (Sanders, Kearse)

TE:  Gronk

FLEX:  Hunt, Barber (Forte)

Opponent's lineup:

Foles

Freeman, McKinnon

KAllen, Lee

Ertz

Jeffery, Gordon

-----------------------------------------------------------

My 3 WDIS questions:

1.  Bortles over Winston is the right move...right?  I'm just struggling with accepting Bortles as my starter.

2.  Coleman is my safest WR2 play, right?  I just can't trust Sanders, and Kearse is a big question mark with Petty under center.

3.  I'd love to hear Barber is getting the start, but I still think I trust him more that Forte (see Petty reasoning).

Please give me your opinions on these questions...not sure if I'm overthinking things or missing some glaring oversight.

Thanks, and please leave your link--I want to help you get to your championship game after you take the time to help me get to mine! 

Agree on Bortles and Barber, but I'd go Kearse over Coleman. Petty had some nice moments late last year, and the Jets will likely be throwing all game long as they play from well behind.

Users who are viewing this thread