What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate this chick - #7 Anna Kendrick (1 Viewer)

She is a...

Votes: 6 3.0%

Votes: 10 5.1%

Votes: 19 9.6%

Votes: 22 11.2%

Votes: 33 16.8%

Votes: 35 17.8%

Votes: 35 17.8%

Votes: 19 9.6%

Votes: 15 7.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 0.5%

• 3 or below

• Total voters

Captain Cranks

Footballguy
Here is another request.  I didn't know this girl by name, but after careful review and how I think she'll score, I feel she is a nice addition to the project.   

BTW, some of you need to go in and vote on Rihanna.  She's got far fewer votes than the rest of them, you racist bastages.  

Professional

Pro 1

Pro 2

Pro 3

Awards Shows

Awards 1

Awards 2

Awards 3

Everyday/No make-up

Everyday 1

Everyday 2

Everyday 3

Previous...

1. Scarlett

2. Hannah Davis

3. Anne Hathaway

4. Amy Schumer

5. Rihanna

6. Kate Beckinsale

Love her.  The personality vaults her up a bit for me too.  Super cute, and seems fun as hell to hang with.  Physical alone, probably a 7, but the rest gets her another 1.5 from me.  8.5

That said, damn you for that frumpy Everyday 1 pick.  I wish I could unsee that. 

using a real world offdey scale you could rather her a 3 she is hotter than everyone ever in whitewater wisconsin and you would technically be correct but it still seems low that is all i am saying take that to the bank brohans 

Love her.  The personality vaults her up a bit for me too.  Super cute, and seems fun as hell to hang with.  Physical alone, probably a 7, but the rest gets her another 1.5 from me.  8.5

That said, damn you for that frumpy Everyday 1 pick.  I wish I could unsee that. 
Pretty close to this but I am more starting at a 6.5 here for her and give her a 7.5 based on personality. Youth right now helps her but there is a lot there that you can see that she won't age well at all. Very average in appearance but shines with her personality.

That first everyday pic was brutal.   Off pics alone I would have to vote 8 but she will always be a 10 to me.   It is the complete package thing.

Pretty close to this but I am more starting at a 6.5 here for her and give her a 7.5 based on personality. Youth right now helps her but there is a lot there that you can see that she won't age well at all. Very average in appearance but shines with her personality.
:thumbup:

Chicks like this are more my speed, hence the higher starting grade probably.  Have a big thing for women like Kendrick and Alison Brie. 

:thumbup:

Chicks like this are more my speed, hence the higher starting grade probably.  Have a big thing for women like Kendrick and Alison Brie. 
Was not familiar with Alison Brie but thankfully there is a thing called Google that I use once in a while. Alison has a lot of natural beauty there. Where as I think Anna has to bank on being 'cute' and then emphasize that with her personality, Alison looks like she is a beauty, though I can't comment on her personality at all (or seeming personality).

I'm saving my perfect 10 vote for the lacey chabert thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to remember where I ranked Hathaway.  I think I ranked her a 7.5, so Kendrick is a notch below that at 7.  Close call though.

FWIW so far-

HD

Kate

Rihanna

ScarJo

Hathaway

Kendrick 

Schumer

Wonder where everyone else landed on the list so far.

Love the "rate her higher because she has a nice personality" guys. You're rating the evidence at hand...the pictures presented. Still photos don't have personalities. 

----

7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally

Cute girl.

HD  Kate (there was a time when I would have had her over HD, but not now)

Scarlett Johansen

Rihanna

Hathaway  Kendrick

Miss Jane Hathaway  Granny Clampett

Schumer  Arnold the Pig

I don't know this girl other than the pics I just perused to drum up this thread.  She's cute, but has a hook nose and if I were to guess, knobby legs and walks a little funky.  Her Everyday pics really highlight to me that she's your average cute girl and nothing exceptional.  I went 6.5.  

My card so far:

HD - 10

KB - 9.5

ScarJo - 8

Rihanna - 7.5

AH - 7

AK - 6.5

Schumer - 4

Love the "rate her higher because she has a nice personality" guys. You're rating the evidence at hand...the pictures presented. Still photos don't have personalities. 

----

7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally
Can't divorce the attractiveness of the person from the pictures of people I know. Personality, intelligence, etc are huge factors for me in being attracted or not to someone. I will try my hardest to be more shallow moving forward. Thanks for your support.

I don't know this girl other than the pics I just perused to drum up this thread.  She's cute, but has a hook nose and if I were to guess, knobby legs and walks a little funky.  Her Everyday pics really highlight to me that she's your average cute girl and nothing exceptional.  I went 6.5.  
BUT SHE'S SOOOOO FUNNY AND COOL!  Add 2 points!

Nice girls who looks like she's baaaaad. I find it tough to rate her, the everyday's are a mish mash too. Reminds me so much of girls I knew in high school.... I can't in fairness to my other rankings give her a 9, in going Hollywood 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the protocol of the thread really to only vote on the pictures?  It's not how I've been voting in these.

Pro 1 is anything but boring.
That is not the girl that would show up at the door.  Has no one seen Up In the Air?  Cute, New England college type.   

Pinched, skinny, sharp features.  Has Reece Witherspoon hips thing going on.  That's not a good thing.  Narrow lips.

Pro 1 is the first pic on her Tinder profile, then it's all downhill from there.  

Owns cats, no doubt.  

Can't divorce the attractiveness of the person from the pictures of people I know. Personality, intelligence, etc are huge factors for me in being attracted or not to someone. I will try my hardest to be more shallow moving forward. Thanks for your support.
you have met her?

I'm going to break it down for some of you fellas this way.  In my world, I can't get a 10.  I can't score a 9 either.  Those women are waaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league and they probably are for you too.  However, I can get a non-famous girl that looks like Anna Kendrick.  So while she might do it for you or she's so friggin' sexy, there's no way she deserves a 9 or a 10.

I'm going to break it down for some of you fellas this way.  In my world, I can't get a 10.  I can't score a 9 either.  Those women are waaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league and they probably are for you too.  However, I can get a non-famous girl that looks like Anna Kendrick.  So while she might do it for you or she's so friggin' sexy, there's no way she deserves a 9 or a 10.

She's a solid 9.5.  And you are right about one thing, you could not get her.  :wub:

That is not the girl that would show up at the door.  Has no one seen Up In the Air?  Cute, New England college type.   

Pinched, skinny, sharp features.  Has Reece Witherspoon hips thing going on.  That's not a good thing.  Narrow lips.

Pro 1 is the first pic on her Tinder profile, then it's all downhill from there.  

Owns cats, no doubt.  
:thumbup:   I am a fan of your misguided enthusiasm.  

You're right - I'm guilty as charged.  You can discard my vote for her.  Hate to throw off scientific research.

Users who are viewing this thread