What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate this chick - #6 Kate Beckinsale (1 Viewer)

She is a...

Votes: 73 28.5%

Votes: 53 20.7%

Votes: 55 21.5%

Votes: 29 11.3%

Votes: 21 8.2%

Votes: 11 4.3%

Votes: 8 3.1%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3 or below

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Perfect combination of Madonna and whore.  Absolutely presentable at any business or state affair, and can tear it up in fetish wear in the bedroom.  Reminds me a bit of Diane Lane when she was younger.

someone voted 5.5?

These votes need to be public...
Shhheeeeeet.  Four people gave Hannah Davis a 3 or below.  They're either the chubby chasers that gave Amy Schumer a 10 or just straight up trolling.  I haven't decided whether to include those in the final tallies.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Shhheeeeeet.  Four people gave Hannah Davis a 3 or below.  They're either the chubby chasers that gave Amy Schumer a 10 or just straight up trolling.  I haven't decided whether to include those in the final tallies.  
I would remove the outliers on all of them.  Maybe remove top and bottom 5%.  I'm not a stat guy though.

I would remove the outliers on all of them.  Maybe remove top and bottom 5%.  I'm not a stat guy though.
Typically, you'd try to include all of the data unless you find the outliers are a result of errors.  I have no problem including those data points if they're genuine although that's tough to discern.  

ETA - I'm going to be grouping the ladies by mode which aren't affected by these outliers.  However, the rankings within the tranches which will be sorted by average may be affected.  

Typically, you'd try to include all of the data unless you find the outliers are a result of errors.  I have no problem including those data points if they're genuine although that's tough to discern.  
If those are genuine, I would really like to see what they have as 9s and 10s.  Unless they have some backwards golf scoring system and 1s are tops.  

Summary of my votes so far (because I know you guys really care...):

1. Scarlett = 9.0

2. Hannah = 9.5

3. Anne = 7.0

4. Amy = 4.5

5. Rihanna = 8.0

6. Kate = 9.0

A couple of the every day picks were really unflattering.

It isn't relevant to this ranking, but she has had some work done over the years. She was kind of English homely (bad teeth, lumpy nose) early in her career. I don't have a problem with cosmetic surgery when it is done well though. And in this case, it has been done very well.

Seeing some of the no make-up pics in these polls is like learning there's no Santa. I'd still say a 9 for Kate. 

Are there other example of offdee 10's besides the one from the original rankings. I think we need like 5 examples and then find no make-up pics of each. 

Perfect combination of Madonna and whore.  Absolutely presentable at any business or state affair, and can tear it up in fetish wear in the bedroom.  Reminds me a bit of Diane Lane when she was younger.
Kate, Diane and Sela Ward are my personal trifecta of unimaginable naughty things.

I feel like many times these pictures are too small.  I want to be able to blow them up so big I can see their flaws.  This girl, however, doesn't really have any that I can see.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Fini
She does have a small mole on her upper right shin.  Whether that counts as a flaw bringing her all the way down to a 9.999, or whether that is offset by her hot accent and willingness to dress in PVC for fantasy roles and to lick musical instruments for pictures I leave to individual judgment. 

Dude, I didn't even have to look at the pictures before I gave her a 10...but I looked at 'em anyways. :wub:  

Most over-rated that you've put up, IMO. Definitely hot, but not close to a ten.

Gave her an 8, was probably an 8.5 closer to her peak. real world hot, Hollywood not-so-much.

I'm with a number of the guys here who have her listed as their top woman.

And we haven't even talked about her accent:wub:

I give her voice an 11.

Her Pro 2 shot is one of the best photos ever taken. In human history.  But I am a sucker for that specific type of pose.

Love Beckinsale. Still a 10 in my book but age is about to knock that down to a 9.5. (she likely is right now no longer a 10 but I am a stubborn guy and in my minds eye she is still her perfect 10 self from a few years back)

Mr. Pickles said:
sho nuff said:
And still :lmao: @ "more locally amazing"
:lmao:

It's terrible.
i am pretty sure offdey is from whitewater wisconsin and that is like total cow town out there serious i think they drive tractors in to town and stuff so to hear that there is someone more localy amazing than kate beckinsale in whitewater well let me tell you brohans there is not and never was and that is a fact jack there is no bigger inditement of the whole scale than this thread take that to the bank edited because i did not spell wisconsin right

i am pretty sure offdey is from whitewater wisconsin and that is like total cow town out there serious i think they drive tractors in to town and stuff so to hear that there is someone more localy amazing than kate beckinsale in whitewater well let me tell you brohans there is not and never was and that is a fact jack there is no bigger inditement of the whole scale than this thread take that to the bank edited because i did not spell wisconsin right
So better than Plateville and maybe Stephens Point and Green Bay, but not yet Lacrosse, Eau Claire, Milwaukee, or Madison?

So better than Plateville and maybe Stephens Point and Green Bay, but not yet Lacrosse, Eau Claire, Milwaukee, or Madison?
Not that it matters, but Whitewater was my college stint 20yrs ago.  Downtown Milwaukee is where I live. Believe it or not, we have hot chicks waking around in these parts too!

Not that it matters, but Whitewater was my college stint 20yrs ago.  Downtown Milwaukee is where I live. Believe it or not, we have hot chicks waking around in these parts too!
I am well familiar with the environs.  I have known some incredible beauties in Wisconsin.

You may not have spelled Wisconsin correctly, but you were dead on in your spelling of "Inditement".

I mentioned this in one of the other ratings about Kate, she's got one flaw.  In all of her acted out love scenes she is extremely awkward and uncomfortable with the whole thing.  She's fine acting sexy while solo, but any time I've seen her try to fake chemistry it seems forced.  

I get the sense she's a missonary get it over with girl.  

if you adjust the offdey scale to whitewater it is like this 3 hotter than anyone in whitewater 4 there is no 4 it ends at 3 take that to the bank bromigos 

if you adjust the offdey scale to whitewater it is like this 3 hotter than anyone in whitewater 4 there is no 4 it ends at 3 take that to the bank bromigos 
I don't recall SWC being as irritated by anything like he is by the offdee scale take that to a sizeable pecuniary tribute brohan.

Dallas is kind of close to worldwide and a megalopolis when it comes to hot women. 

I'm beginning to trust the offdee scale less and less.  
Yeah, Dallas is up there with San Diego in terms of quality and quantity of beautiful women.  You've had generations of wealthy men breeding with pretty women and producing hotter and hotter daughters that are also well monied and have the added benefit of being in a sunny climate.  That's a recipe for deliciousness that is hard to top. 

you are right when people think to themselves man where is the hot girl epicenter of the discovered universe they think milwaukee although now that they have a gold telescope they just might discover a new distant galaxy with light just now reaching our planet with more attractive females and more offdey 10s then good old brewtown milwaukee but hey man color me a skeptic i will believe it when i see it take that to the bank bromigo

Users who are viewing this thread