What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate this chick - #6 Kate Beckinsale (1 Viewer)

She is a...

Votes: 73 28.5%

Votes: 53 20.7%

Votes: 55 21.5%

Votes: 29 11.3%

Votes: 21 8.2%

Votes: 11 4.3%

Votes: 8 3.1%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 3 or below

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
best of the bunch you've offered up for assessment :thumbup:

... plus, i'm a sucker for her accent.  

solid 9.5 on scale   :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
She dominates the Senior tour and obviously has held up very well but are we supposed to rate her now or in her prime?
That's obviously up to you, but all the pics I posted are of her within the last couple of years.  I voted based on that which was a 9.5.  I left just enough room for the Hannah Davis' of the world to have their own score.  

Everyday picks are wicked rough, wicked British. 

She got old, like the best of us. Who cares? She was at her best in the Last Days of Disco and the Underworld movies. 

Now? 

eta* Then? 10. 

Liz Hurley might still be a freaking ten, that's how hot she is. Damn, can we get us some Liz Hurley?  

eta2* Or not. C'mon Liz. Get with the surgeons.  

8.5. One of the prettiest faces you'll ever see but just not busty enough to get into 9+ territory. 

Saw her in a Whole Foods in Dallas a few years back.. yoga pants/tank top/hair up/no makeup.  Stood out in a store full of hot as hell women.

Didn't realize who I was staring at until people started gawking.  SO hot.  Better than hot.. beautiful.

Easy 10+.

Saw her in a Whole Foods in Dallas a few years back.. yoga pants/tank top/hair up/no makeup.  Stood out in a store full of hot as hell women. Didn't realize who I was staring at until people started gawking.  
(more locally amazing)

She was a late bloomer too.  The foreign prison movie she did she was like 24 and looked super young

Absolutely gorgeous.  Time is starting to catch up to her a little but she is still a 10.  Ten years ago, she was the hottest woman on the planet. 

I give her a solid Hollywood 8.5, Garden City 6.5
I'll give her a solid 8 (ok, a solid fi---our and a half).

She is, and always will be #1 on my "Pass from the wife" Top 5.  I'm jerking it right now in my brain to the image of her in the tiny shorts from the movie Click.

ETA: Voted 10

rockaction said:
Dallas is kind of close to worldwide and a megalopolis when it comes to hot women. 

I'm beginning to trust the offdee scale less and less.  

offdee said:
(more locally amazing)
The locally amazing women all ran and hid for fear of being compared to her.

GOAT, IMO.

Hanging with a couple of buddies one night years and years ago, and she was brought up.  One guy says, "I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers".  The other guy, not missing a beat says, "eating crackers?  I wouldn't kick her out of bed for splatter-farting". 

Yep.

GOAT, IMO.

Hanging with a couple of buddies one night years and years ago, and she was brought up.  One guy says, "I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers".  The other guy, not missing a beat says, "eating crackers?  I wouldn't kick her out of bed for splatter-farting". 

Yep.
id use her splatter farts as lube

I originally thought she'd be a 9 until I saw the every day pics.  She's a full point behind Anne Hathaway to me.

I originally thought she'd be a 9 until I saw the every day pics.  She's a full point behind Anne Hathaway to me.
by the time Ms. Hathaway hits her early forties (and squeezes a kid or two out) she'll be akin to Offdee scale chick #2, at best. 

:deadhorse:

by the time Ms. Hathaway hits her early forties (and squeezes a kid or two out) she'll be akin to Offdee scale chick #2, at best. 

:deadhorse:
I'd be more than willing to ride that train as long as I could.  I've always had a thing for her, so maybe I'm a tad biased.  ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread