What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate this chick - #5 Rihanna (1 Viewer)

She is a...

Votes: 5 2.7%

Votes: 7 3.7%

Votes: 21 11.2%

Votes: 18 9.6%

Votes: 31 16.6%

Votes: 24 12.8%

Votes: 26 13.9%

Votes: 21 11.2%

Votes: 14 7.5%

Votes: 3 1.6%

Votes: 6 3.2%

Votes: 3 1.6%

Votes: 4 2.1%

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 3 and below

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
She's gorgeous with makeup on.  The non-makeup picks made me cringe a little.  I gave Scarjo an 8, so I'll go 7.5 here.  

Creole girl, love her. 

One other thought about this series, I've been emphasizing the everyday pics but I'm starting to give the awards pics more credit because after all this is how a woman pretty much looks when she 'goes  out', can't disregard that. - 9 -

Going with an 8. In some pics when she's done up she can approach 9, but those everyday pics are an issue. 

Total 10 for me. 9.5. Vogue cover for a reason other than singing.  

Those everyday pics are impressive. I love the flannel/Chanel shirt. I think flannel and Chanel are misspelled, though, so I'm deducting .5 from ten, even if it's intentional (How would I know your hipster ironies?). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the variance in ratings it is entirely possible that someone here would rather do Amy Schumer than Hannah Davis, Rhianna, and Scarlett Johanson together.

---

8: One of the hotter women at the club, one of the hotter girls at school (upper class of hot women)7: Cute girl at the club, in classes, at work, in apt building. Definitely cute, but not tops locally. 

While she may not be "type" she is dead ####### sexy simply because her look is so very unique. A fine looking woman that is 1 in 10million.

I prefer women that are not visual cookie cutters.

She's a Barbados 9.5, I've been to that island and never saw a remotely hot local.

Hollywood 6.5

Always been a fan. Probably why I sought out and found much better pics including many showing her Egyptian looking tattoos holding up a pair of perfect perky bewbs

Total 10 for me. 9.5. Vogue cover for a reason other than singing.  

Those everyday pics are impressive. I love the flannel/Chanel shirt. I think flannel and Chanel are misspelled, though, so I'm deducting .5 from ten, even if it's intentional (How would I know your hipster ironies?). 
You rate Hannah and Kate "low" but rate this one a 10? :loco: Beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder.

You rate Hannah and Kate "low" but rate this one a 10? :loco: Beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder.
I did not rate Kate low. Kate's a 10 in 2000, right now, she's an 8. It's 2016, and she looks older. 

Hannah Davis doesn't do it for me, but even I can see where other people find her gorgeous. 

Amy Schumer isn't higher than a six, tops. Don't care if she'll bullyrag me about catching a #### at 160 lbs. 

I think I would have others coming in at nine or ten; it's just that we're not picking SI models (aside from Hannah) or Vogue cover girls (besides Rihanna -- ahem). 

I did not rate Kate low. Kate's a 10 in 2000, right now, she's an 8. It's 2016, and she looks older. 

Hannah Davis doesn't do it for me, but even I can see where other people find her gorgeous. 

Amy Schumer isn't higher than a six, tops. Don't care if she'll bullyrag me about catching a #### at 160 lbs. 

I think I would have others coming in at nine or ten; it's just that we're not picking SI models (aside from Hannah) or Vogue cover girls (besides Rihanna -- ahem). 
When you rate her below someone who averages out to about a 7.5 an 8 for Kate seems low. Kate now is still > Rihanna. But again, eye<->beholder. I never found Rihanna to be hot but some do ( :bye: furley)

Weakest of the bunch so far.

eta: second weakest.  Missed Amy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge fan. Was already one, but then my wife put her just ahead of Channing Tatum on her top-5 celebrity list awhile back. Pretty much clinched it for me

Also nobody watches music videos anymore but I would strongly recommend Kiss It Better. I can't link cause it's NSFW (which is why I'm curious how it's on YouTube, but I digress). Anyway, so awesome

Users who are viewing this thread