What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends (4 Viewers)

I honestly don't recall seeing a ball that 'in' not stay there.
Yeah.  I've seen a bunch of balls go in on the fly and bounce out.  But I don't ever remember seeing a ball go in on the third bounce and pop back out.  I mean the physics of that are crazy.

Wow.....   According to Rahm Tiger is the best iron player in the world and "it's not even close."   BTW, when he talks about the Taylor Made ads, he's talking about Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, himself, and Jason Day along with Tiger.  And apparently Tiger makes them looks foolish in their little contests.

Man, if Tiger hadn't screwed up his back and could still dial up the driver, he'd still be winning 5-6 tourneys a year.

Wow.....   According to Rahm Tiger is the best iron player in the world and "it's not even close."   BTW, when he talks about the Taylor Made ads, he's talking about Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, himself, and Jason Day along with Tiger.  And apparently Tiger makes them looks foolish in their little contests.

Man, if Tiger hadn't screwed up his back and could still dial up the driver, he'd still be winning 5-6 tourneys a year.
I liken his transition to Jordans...slashing athletic small forward to heavier back to the basket power player.  Tiger overpowered when he arrived, then became the best putter in the world, and now doesn't dominate either aspect so has become the best iron player i've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread