What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2022 PGA Tour Thread - Memorial Tournament, LIV list leaked- It's all Paulina's Fault **** (1 Viewer)

have literally never heard of someone walking off a competition to get treatment

(with intent to return & not WD)

tennis, all the time. in golf?

The tour is in big trouble. Unless it's an added money event or a major the leaderboard lacks any star power. Not saying they aren't good golfers. They are. But nobody that compels you to say on a Sunday "I should stay home and watch this"

The tour is in big trouble. Unless it's an added money event or a major the leaderboard lacks any star power. Not saying they aren't good golfers. They are. But nobody that compels you to say on a Sunday "I should stay home and watch this"
Hasn't that basically always been the non-Tiger case?

I'm in my mid-30s. Basically the only thing to ever watch has been majors or Tiger.

This isn't new. When I marshalled in the early 2000s it was always talk of only 2 players in the top 30 etc

Watching golf is boring. And I love playing golf. But the broadcast hasn't really innovated at all as long as I can remember/tell.

Full Swing is awesome. Watching golf on Youtube is awesome and I do it all the time - and not like "swing tips" crap, just guys like Shiels doing Break 75 with a pro or whatever.

NASCAR has done a better job of this. Their broadcasts have the same overall shape but have changed a ton in recent years. They get you into the driver's car sometimes, give you great views, literally talk to the guys during the race and/or have them mic'd the entire race for their team comms and comms across cars.

Golf broadcasts are stuffy and boring.

Will be interested to see how TGL does…Tiger and some monster names…gambling…unique technology and in-game views…kicks off early January.

Users who are viewing this thread