What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ugly faithful wife or sexy cheating wife? (1 Viewer)

Ugly, fat and faithful or sexy and cheating?

• Ugly, fat and faithful

Votes: 82 42.9%
  • Sexy cheater

Votes: 109 57.1%

• Total voters

SacramentoBob

Footballguy
You can only have one. Either your wife is ugly and fat, but faithful to you, or she's the woman of your dreams physically but she cheats on you. Fat wife isn't going to get unfat, sexy wife isn't going to become faithful.

I prefer the faithful wife. Cheater wife may decide to split, and most lose at least some of their looks when they get a lot older.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Once a fatty/ugly, they got drugs and surgeries for that.

Ahh....a question that has been plaguing mankind since we crawled out of the primordial ooze....(or God plucked Adam's rib)......

On one side you have James "Jimmy" Soul in his timeless opus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

The other......Red from Road House who proclaimed: "I got married to an ugly woman. Don't ever do that. It just takes the energy right out of you. She left me, though. Found somebody even uglier than she was. That's life. Who can explain it?"

I have to look at my own ugly ###, I dont want to have to look at hers too.

As long as I know she is a lying, cheating whore, I guess I would still rather have the hottie.

I wish you had a faithful ugly with hot body selection. I bet that would be the most popular selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexy, pretty, cheating wife. But only if I could ensure that the pretty children are mine.

Another plus is that you'd be free to cheat as well.

What do these other chicks look like (that she is cheating on me with)? you didn't specify that they were other dudes so I'll go cheating wife who cheats with other hot chicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
How ugly? If this is FFA ugly say a 3 or 4 according to our standards then I'd go with the ugly girl. If this is real life ugly then I'll go with the hot cheating whore.

What's the $$ situation. Do they work? Income level? Do they have any assets that would be a factor during divorce/will proceedings?

Overlooked bonus to the hot cheater is that other women will see you with her, raising your status. Convincing you to cheat on her will be seen as a challenge.

:lol: It is funny just how shallow us guys are. No one is talking about if she might be a good mother, or a good person. Only if we can liposuction the #####.

:lol: It is funny just how shallow us guys are. No one is talking about if she might be a good mother, or a good person. Only if we can liposuction the #####.
I thought 'all other things being equal' was part of the premise. And, if she's a fatty, how good of a mother could she really be?

was actually going to post about the good mom thing.....not sure a cheating wife creates a great household environment....and do you really want to be known as the dude who's wife is sleeping around on him....?...pretty pathetic....I'll take the respect and everything that comes along with the faithfulness even if it includes a few more pounds and less good looks.....no way I want to be the guy who has other guys taking turns on his wife.....

can I cheat too?
You can do whatever you want.
So, basically an open marriage situation where, at worst, after getting shot down at the bar looking for strange I can go home to a hottie? Not seeing a downside to cheater wife.
this
Not a big deal. Just have to install one of those take a number dispensers you see at bakeries and delis on your bedroom door. "Number 72, Number 72, now serving number 72". Lol

Users who are viewing this thread