What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Obama 2016 movie (1 Viewer)

...Obama has a dream- a dream from his father. That the sins of colonialism be set right, and that America be down sized.
:hophead:

kooKoo KookoO
What i enjoy about you todd is that you so embrace your liberal statism. You revel in your hate. You say "you suck" and "I hate you and your ideas, they are evil and you are evil". Its really a breath of fresh air.Keep it up my friend.
Yawn. What a bunch of hooey. I just like to call kooks kooks when they act like kooks. Pure comedy to me and I have no time or energy to waste on hating dim bulbs. More important question: why do you love kooks?

kooKoo KookoO
What i enjoy about you todd is that you so embrace your liberal statism. You revel in your hate. You say "you suck" and "I hate you and your ideas, they are evil and you are evil". Its really a breath of fresh air.Keep it up my friend.
Yawn. What a bunch of hooey. I just like to call kooks kooks when they act like kooks. Pure comedy to me and I have no time or energy to waste on hating dim bulbs. More important question: why do you love kooks?
Cuz I don't think there kooks. I don't think you are either. And clearly you have a ton of time to waste.

'Todd Andrews said:
'quickhands said:
'Todd Andrews said:
kooKoo KookoO
Yea. You are so busy and trolling trolls is WAY beneath you.

going to see it tonight. I'll be at the 7:15 show

Will provide full review tonight.
:checkswatch:
It was pretty good. The most interesting point he hammers is that Obama really didn't have a very American experience. He spent a significant amount of time outside of the us during his childhood and the time he did spend was in Hawaii surrounded by VERY far left adults. He also explains the phrase 'dreams from my father' and how Obamas mother lionized his absentee father as a man of great principle and used that as a platform to teach Obama her own very left leaning ideology... Obama learns in his college years the truth of his fathers philandering, drunkenness etc... There is also a fairly interesting interview with obamas half brother.

'medium aristotle said:
'Mr. Pickles said:

It was pretty good. The most interesting point he hammers is that Obama really didn't have a very American experience. He spent a significant amount of time outside of the us during his childhood and the time he did spend was in Hawaii surrounded by VERY far left adults. He also explains the phrase 'dreams from my father' and how Obamas mother lionized his absentee father as a man of great principle and used that as a platform to teach Obama her own very left leaning ideology... Obama learns in his college years the truth of his fathers philandering, drunkenness etc... There is also a fairly interesting interview with obamas half brother.
So what does Obama's 2016 look like according to this movie?

'medium aristotle said:
'Mr. Pickles said:

That's it? :shudder: :scared:

'medium aristotle said:
'Mr. Pickles said:

Dinesh D’Souza makes the argument that Obama is not interested in restoring America. He thinks Obama feels the United States has become wealthy and successful at the expense of the rest of the world and so his governing philosophy is to right historical wrongs and reduce the global influence of the US.

'medium aristotle said:
'Mr. Pickles said:

Yes. The guy born and raised in Mumbai, India is critical of Obama for not having a legitimate "American experience." Makes sense.

'medium aristotle said:
'Mr. Pickles said:

Dinesh D’Souza makes the argument that Obama is not interested in restoring America.
Cool story bro.

'medium aristotle said:
'Mr. Pickles said:

Yes. The guy born and raised in Mumbai, India is critical of Obama for not having a legitimate "American experience." Makes sense.
That's kind of why it's interesting to hear his perspective.

Dinesh D’Souza makes the argument that Obama is not interested in restoring America. He thinks Obama feels the United States has become wealthy and successful at the expense of the rest of the world and so his governing philosophy is to right historical wrongs and reduce the global influence of the US.
And that's why he resurrected Project Quantum Leap.

linky

FRIDAY 2 PM: The anti-Obama movie 2016 Obama’s America went into wider release around America today and is opening right now in first place at the domestic box office. That’s quite a feat since the Rocky Mountain Pictures political documentary is still playing in only 1,090 North American theaters – or about 1/3 as many theaters as big-budget actioner The Expendables 2 (3,355 theaters). ...

kooKoo KookoO
So what was your review of Fahrenheit 9/11?

kooKoo KookoO
So what was your review of Fahrenheit 9/11?
A good polemic.

For a guy so set on destroying America, he's doing a very poor job. He must have some big America-destroying ideas up his sleeve that he's waiting for just the right moment to bring out.

Michael Moore created the blueprint for Citizens' United's "Hillary" and D'Souza's Obama with what 6 political movies? Oliver Stone's "W"?

Create corporations for production and distribution, hardly takes any screenplay or paying of actors, use stock footage or self-produced material, make yourself producer, have a ready made slavering demographic ready to walk into the theatre - and then buy the and rend the DVD's, let's not forget Netflix - and then, voila, the millions flow in.

Michael Moore created the blueprint for Citizens' United's "Hillary" and D'Souza's Obama with what 6 political movies? Oliver Stone's "W"?

Create corporations for production and distribution, hardly takes any screenplay or paying of actors, use stock footage or self-produced material, make yourself producer, have a ready made slavering demographic ready to walk into the theatre - and then buy the and rend the DVD's, let's not forget Netflix - and then, voila, the millions flow in.
What's weird is I've yet to hear any Citizens United opponent say that Michael Moore's advertising Fahrenheit 911 was unconstitutional.

What's weird is I've yet to hear any Citizens United opponent say that Michael Moore's advertising Fahrenheit 911 was unconstitutional.
Ask someone about C/U, especially a liberal/progressive, and they will say it means "corporations have rights" and they will flop their arms and stamp their feet.

Ask someone if a filmmaker should be able to make a movie about important political issues or if a writer should be able to write a book about public policy and if it's ok if they make an LLC or inc. to do that, they probably say, sure, of course, that's free speech.

Saying a film maker can make a movie but not create a corporation to distribute it, or a writer can write a book but can't create a company to publish it, is like telling a tree cutter he can cut timber but just don't use an ax or saw or any other tool to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask someone about C/U, especially a liberal/progressive, and they will say it means "corporations have rights" and they will flop their arms and stamp their feet.

Ask someone if a filmmaker should be able to make a movie about important political issues or if a writer should be able to write a book about public policy and if it's ok if they make an LLC or inc. to do that, they probably say, sure, of course, that's free speech.

Saying a film maker can make a movie but not create a corporation to distribute it, or a writer can write a book but can't create a company to publish it, is like telling a tree cutter he can cut timber but just don't use an ax or saw or any other tool to do it.
They often say "it meant corporations are people", which wasn't the decision. It did mean "corporations have rights", but, of course they do and the decision didn't change that. The fact that corporations have rights is in the constitution. It's why the Bill of Rights lists both "freedom of speech" and "freedom of the press". "The Press" = a corporation. If it only applied to individuals, "freedom of speech" covers it already and "the press" would have been redundant.

Making a movie about politics and promoting it is completely different than donating directly to politicians, especially for state and locals elections.

Making a movie about politics and promoting it is completely different than donating directly to politicians, especially for state and locals elections.
Right, I agree. C/U was about the makers of the movie "Hillary" and the campaign finance law considered the movie a soft money contribution, so it couldn't run within so many days (like 60?) of the election because a company was doing the production and distribution. There is no better time, no more important time, to speak than before an election.

Right, I agree. C/U was about the makers of the movie "Hillary" and the campaign finance law considered the movie a soft money contribution, so it couldn't run within so many days (like 60?) of the election because a company was doing the production and distribution. There is no better time, no more important time, to speak than before an election.
Speak all you want, don't use your vast resources to create unfair influence.

Speak all you want, don't use your vast resources to create unfair influence.
I agree again.

I'd also like to see more prosecutions of quid pro quo.

Users who are viewing this thread