What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (4 Viewers)

DJackson10 said:
Balor he was Devitt did some really cool paint jobs and entrances. He did a Bane, Joker, Anti Venom, Dove, etc during his time in Japan. Check them out on Youtube. 
Yeah man. Real rock'n'rolla Devitt was the ish.

"Booking I don't like" = WWE doesn't know what they are doing.

"Booking I like" = give credit to someone else 
Nope WWE proved it showing how concerned they were with the contract offers they offered the Elite and Omega. My source even said there's people in WWE close to Vince who have said Vince is ####ting himself over AEW possible succeeding. Its also why he believes Styles and WWE will come to terms on a new deal because they know Styles would go to AEW and people close to Styles have said he's thought of going there if WWE doesn't agree to terms with him or close to it. If Styles jumps ship to AEW it could start a whole WWE stars jumping ship for the promotion. It could mean huge things for AEW to get Styles and put WWE in a binder. Balor posted some trolling about The grass is always greener else where sometimes on social media this past weekend. There's speculation that Cena giving him the rub and Vince giving him a push is too keep Finn happy and jumping ship to AEW by asking for his release. He has not been happy with his spot on the main roster. The minute he was healthy he should've been pushed back to the title but Vince didn't want anything interfering with shoving Roman down our throats. Like I posted from my source the other day WWE ####ed themselves going all in on Roman and not trying to build other stars as well because Vince was so obsessed with making Roman the next Cena and he's too ####### thick headed and stubborn to see it wasn't working. It's not that Vince doesn't believe in Balor though just wants to horde the talent from other promotions. It's basically like Happy wife happy life type thing. Trust me WWE is ####ting themselves over AEW because they very worried about AEW becoming successful especially since Jim Ross could be involved and Jericho already there. 

Just got this from my Buddy Lars is done in WWE 

"decision has been made Lars Sullivan is done with WWE. What they are doing is the same they did with Neville. His contract is frozen until they want.... this will effectively cool him off for a long long time"

If Otis ends up with the room key this may be the greatest two hours of television in 2019.
They gave up on that too quick.  This is the PG version. I didn’t want to sleep with you, I wanted to just get your wife pissed thinking I wanted to.  So I’ll have paparazzi come in which was a nice twist but then Naomi comes in this week? Could have let the “pictures” play out. 

DJackson10 said:
I mean if Vince wants wrestlemania to end in a riot sure. I mean I don't think they are sold on Braun as champ anyway. Dude seems from what I heard keeps shooting himself in the foot with poor backstage decisions and is becoming known as someone difficult to work with. 
:popcorn: That might cause me to subscribe to the Network.

This week's shows were so much better than the past several months it actually made me log in here to see if it was being discussed. I can't help but think VKM being on hand wasn't entirely unrelated to the borderline creepy stuff involving Bliss. Overall, two of the better shows they've put on in a long time.

And seriously, the hell with Lars Sullivan (as far as a performer). I have two words for him: Aleister ******* Black. I know people are concerned about him getting lost as a mid-carder, but I just don't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They gave up on that too quick.  This is the PG version. I didn’t want to sleep with you, I wanted to just get your wife pissed thinking I wanted to.  So I’ll have paparazzi come in which was a nice twist but then Naomi comes in this week? Could have let the “pictures” play out. 
Naw I heard WWE is doing some more risqué stuff and seeing what they can get ratings on and what they can get away with

Naw I heard WWE is doing some more risqué stuff and seeing what they can get ratings on and what they can get away with
I bet it's only to promote "Temptation Island" which airs after Smackdown which they pimp all show.  It'll probably fade away it's still light PG stuff and the media and dorks on Social Media are already hating it because it's a Women's Revolution and need to only watch Wrestling.

To me it's Sports Entertainment and sex sells. These are characters and they need to build relationships and story-line to actually care about the matches, Not the same "I don't like you, so I'm going to fight you" crap.

The ratings were up because they don't have to go against football anymore and the holiday season is over.

Yeah WWE put that out as a tease. Lars is done. He didn't show up to the house shows nor has he returned phone calls. VKM doesn't give second chances and gave Lars another chance. He not only didn't return Phone calls but he also no showed. Lars ####ed his whole career now as no promotion likes someone who no shows. VKM gave Lars a second chance hence the WWE Press release they were expecting him to show up. He didn't 

Also according to What Culture about a few hrs before RAW they said Balor was being pushed thanks to WWE being scared by AEW so the whole comment by me the other night still holds water. 

Also The Revival after their match on RAW asked for their release on Monday night. Mike and Maria have also asked for their release and theres some stories that Mike was using and got passed the WWE testing when they signed him. Ziggler also could be done with the company soon. Balor's contract is up sometime this summer was suppose to end in 18' but because he was injured WWE pushes back their contracts till they can wrestle again and add on days they miss of work out with injury (Hence why Rey Mystero was still in The E while injured) and Styles conflicting reports his deal is up in April or May but it's up soon. 

From wrestlingvotes

More

Over the past few weeks WWE has looked into reworking some talent contracts, including offering some talent pay raises. With that said, WWE is not currently looking to lose ANY talent. Those requesting to be released are doing so at the wrong time.

Scary stuff here...Kurt Angle's niece was abducted by her ex-boyfriend for THE SECOND TIME IN A YEAR!! 

I wish the ex-BF would be forced into the ring against Kurt. KA could probably still kick the kid's ####.
Dude needs a razor to groin area IMHO. What a scumbag kid. Apparently his niece doesn't even want to be with the guy. She was forced to stay with him for 4 days in an apartment last year. 

Yeah WWE put that out as a tease. Lars is done. He didn't show up to the house shows nor has he returned phone calls. VKM doesn't give second chances and gave Lars another chance. He not only didn't return Phone calls but he also no showed. Lars ####ed his whole career now as no promotion likes someone who no shows. VKM gave Lars a second chance hence the WWE Press release they were expecting him to show up. He didn't 

Also according to What Culture about a few hrs before RAW they said Balor was being pushed thanks to WWE being scared by AEW so the whole comment by me the other night still holds water. 
Except... https://lordsofpain.net/news-and-notes-on-the-wwe-call-ups-wwe-reportedly-being-supportive-of-lars-sullivan/

There’s no real update on the Lars Sullivan situation but the company is being very supportive of him. As noted, Lars was scheduled to work dark matches in early January but he left the show, reportedly due to an anxiety attack. That incident put his planned WrestleMania 35 match with John Cena up in the air. Lars has reportedly been told that he has the option to return when he is ready. Lars was not mentioned on TV this week but as noted, the WWE website did tease him for SmackDown, which was seen as encouraging.
In this day and age, even WWE has to be seen as supportive of people with mental health issues.

I bet it's only to promote "Temptation Island" which airs after Smackdown which they pimp all show.  It'll probably fade away it's still light PG stuff and the media and dorks on Social Media are already hating it because it's a Women's Revolution and need to only watch Wrestling.

To me it's Sports Entertainment and sex sells. These are characters and they need to build relationships and story-line to actually care about the matches, Not the same "I don't like you, so I'm going to fight you" crap.

The ratings were up because they don't have to go against football anymore and the holiday season is over.
Well WWE's youtube on the Alexa segment had over 2Mil views by Tues. I think its more WWE trying stuff and see what works. They know they can't keep it strictly good for the kids and with their move to fox eventually they need more stuff to build storylines. 

Yeah a lot of these SJW's are just virtue signaling to get attention on their websites and all. You can never make those people happy. There was a bunch of people who went after the podcaster I listen too who were a bunch of SJW virtue signlers. looking at their twitter a lot of feminist women first, you know the typical SJW type stuff and then trying hide behind what they view themselves. It's all a ruse. Half of these people don't really give a crap just want to be with the crowd. 

I actually had the thought that maybe they're trying to prop up Alexa Bliss into a more Mean Gene-esque role. Gene and Bobby used to do skits; they were personalities and had stories just like the rest of the roster. If that's what they're pushing with Alexa, my view on her segment softens a lot.

I didn't have any problem with the Mandy stuff because it actually promoted a storyline.

Except... https://lordsofpain.net/news-and-notes-on-the-wwe-call-ups-wwe-reportedly-being-supportive-of-lars-sullivan/

In this day and age, even WWE has to be seen as supportive of people with mental health issues.
Not from what I was told. WWE has no medical updates on Lars having any mental health issues. This story seems rehashed from last week because this is what was said after he no showed RAW/SDLIVE last week. WWE tried to get back in contact with him and he never answered. Didn't show up the next week after. He WAS TOLD HE'D GET A 2nd CHANCE Because VKM is high on him but there was never a comeback when you are ready. VKM also doesn't give many 2nd chances so this just shows you how high he is on the guy

This is what I got from source 

Wwe has no knowledge of any mental disorder or condition for him so they might just let him go and move on. Very disappointing news after all this build and a year invested in the guy for him to lay an egg and fold.
I then asked a co worker of mine who does WWE production when they come to Philly. He asked a few guys he is on twitter with (DM'd them as thats how he got the whole Jimmy and Naomi were having relationship issues )in the Company and they said VKM is fuming over Lars. They said if Lars is able to provide a medical report saying he has a mental health issue things could change but WWE and VKM have tried to get in contact with him since they last talked and he hasn't answered. Hunter has tried calling him, trainers and coaches in NXT have tried and they'd even had other wrestlers on the roster who know him try to contact him and nothing. He was told unless he can get a Drs note saying he has the issue they expected him this past Mon and Tues and he was schedule for house shows over the weekend. No showed. WWE makes their press releases prior with the hope he was showing up

Then this came out during RAW from my source

decision has been made Lars Sullivan is done with WWE. What they are doing is the same they did with Neville. His contract is frozen until they want.... this will effectively cool him off for a long long time
There's speculation by some in the company WWE may have found other tweets from Lars years ago that hadn't come out and using the Anxiety attack as a CYA or some other issue popped up backstage. Lars told them he had his attack after seeing the crowd which makes zero sense since the Takeover crowds are just as big if not bigger then the crowd on RAW plus his match the first week was a dark match when most people aren't even there yet. Point is Lars isn't gonna be on TV for awhile. Unless Lars can provide WWE with a medical note saying he has the disorder WWE is freezing his deal and will release him when things cool off possible after Sumerslam. 

I actually had the thought that maybe they're trying to prop up Alexa Bliss into a more Mean Gene-esque role. Gene and Bobby used to do skits; they were personalities and had stories just like the rest of the roster. If that's what they're pushing with Alexa, my view on her segment softens a lot.

I didn't have any problem with the Mandy stuff because it actually promoted a storyline.
funny thing is I actually reported on this months ago storyline wise. If you remember I posted my co worker said he got a DM from a few of the guys in production that Jimmy and Naomi might be getting a divorce. I had the co host of the podcast I listen to check with his sources because I wasn't sure if this was true nor found anything online. Thats when he got back to me with there's no divorce proceedings in Fl but the relationship isn't on solid ground. Jimmy is a known flirt backstage and there's belief he was caught cheating AGAIN. However no mention of who it was with or possible been. The co host got back to me saying WWE would also be turning that into a storyline and it's been one of the better ones on SDLive.

On the Alexa thing she's doing this segment thing because of her injury. It's similar to Paige's injury when it first happened and there no update when she may return to the ring. WWE thinks they brought Paige back way too soon which is why her career maybe over but there's speculation she's in a similar position as DB of indepently she's cleared but WWE won't clear Paige. I also heard theres a writer who has a huge hard on for Alexa who's one of the top guys who was on NXT now with RAW which is why she gets some of the top billing. Either way this whole Bliss segment thing is to keep her on TV even though she's not cleared for ring work which is why the segment happens on the stage not in the ring. 

funny thing is I actually reported on this months ago storyline wise. If you remember I posted my co worker said he got a DM from a few of the guys in production that Jimmy and Naomi might be getting a divorce. I had the co host of the podcast I listen to check with his sources because I wasn't sure if this was true nor found anything online. Thats when he got back to me with there's no divorce proceedings in Fl but the relationship isn't on solid ground. Jimmy is a known flirt backstage and there's belief he was caught cheating AGAIN. However no mention of who it was with or possible been. The co host got back to me saying WWE would also be turning that into a storyline and it's been one of the better ones on SDLive.

On the Alexa thing she's doing this segment thing because of her injury. It's similar to Paige's injury when it first happened and there no update when she may return to the ring. WWE thinks they brought Paige back way too soon which is why her career maybe over but there's speculation she's in a similar position as DB of indepently she's cleared but WWE won't clear Paige. I also heard theres a writer who has a huge hard on for Alexa who's one of the top guys who was on NXT now with RAW which is why she gets some of the top billing. Either way this whole Bliss segment thing is to keep her on TV even though she's not cleared for ring work which is why the segment happens on the stage not in the ring. 
Dave Meltzer is that you?

Dave Meltzer is that you?
Nope I just listen to a podcast by two dudes who have a few sources. It's kind of funny but they report stuff on their podcast of Raw and Smackdown reviews plus their Wednesday night show almost a day before anyone else gets it sometimes including what culture. The host is friends with Road Dogg and use to be neighbors with Matt Taven before the podcaster moved recently. He's also good friends with Mike and Maria as he's done a few of his indy shows and is one of Mike's few friends on Facebook. They have other sources including those no longer with the company and the host was called out by both Cornette and Ryback on podcasts but Ryback was being a complete ####### about it. The host was trying to get him on the show and was told by Ryback's producers he wanted like 2K to come on which the host didn't have obviously. They did a minor skit on the show on Ryback the dude found insulting. At a access event at Mania in Orlando he went an apologized to Ryback who talked about being professional and not being disrespectful. Thought the thing was over then Ryback insults the dude on his (rybacks) podcast and says he hopes he dies in a pit of spikes. All in all Rback is an actual #####. Very hard to work with and he thought he was better then a lot of the guys who were better then him. Ryback's last contract negotiations with WWE he wanted Cena money and Hunter basically told him to F off. Wrestlers after Punk first said it on Cobana's podcast have said Ryback is one of the most unsafe workers in the industry as well. And then he and his fans wonder why Ryback isn't getting asked to wrestle indy shows. 

I found out about the USO and Naomi thing by chance thanks to my co worker. I usually am telling him stuff and he asked me why I didn't tell him about them splitting. I was surprised and asked where he heard it. He's good friends with some of the production crew in WWE. My co worker does WWE production when they come into Philly for RAW and SD and PPVs depending on the show. He's an extra and fills in for sick people, people on vacation or leave of absence or if they need extra crew members like Raw 25 he was invited too but couldn't do. Vince Met him while at one of the old 80s Philly Convention Center shows doing his own taping and photography of the event. Vince personally went up to him asked about his work, liked it and offered him FT on WWE's road crew. My buddy didn't take it do to the travel on the road and having a young family. He got it from some buddies of his in the company who DM'd him.  My buddy has met everyone from Taker, VKM, Hunter, Steph, Austin, Punk, Styles, Morrison, Miz, Jake Roberts, Warrior, Mean Gene, Hogan, Flair, etc. He's met others like Lita and Trish along with Charlotte, Paige and Rousey. 

Let's do a tally of our own votes in the FFA for the 2018 Observer Awards. Or, just comment what I sent in to Dave and co.

===A AWARDS=== Vote your Top 3

Louis Thesz/Ric Flair Award - 1. Kenny Omega 2. Becky Lynch 3. AJ Styles

Most Outstanding Wrestler - 1. Kenny Omega 2. AJ Styles 3. Will Ospreay

Tag Team of the Year - 1. Golden Lovers: Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi 2. Lucha Bros: Pentagon Jr & Fenix 3. Moustache Mountain: Trent Seven & Tyler Bate

Best on Interviews - 1. Samoa Joe 2. Daniel Bryan 3. Chris Jericho

Promotion of the Year - 1. NJPW 2. NXT 3. WWE

Best Weekly TV Show - 1. Smackdown Live 2. NXT 3. NXT UK

Pro Wrestling Match of the Year - 1. Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada at NJPW Dominion 2. Jonny Gargano vs Tommaso Ciampa at NXT TakeOver New Orleans 3. Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair at WWE Evolution

===B AWARDS===Vote your Top 1

United States/Canada MVP - Becky Lynch

Japan MVP - Kenny Omega

Mexico MVP - No vote

European MVP - Pete Dunne

Non-Heavyweight MVP - Will Ospreay

Woman Wrestling MVP - Becky Lynch

Feud of the Year - Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair

Most Improved - Carmella

Most Charismatic - Chris Jericho

Bryan Danielson Best Technical Wrestler Award - Zack Sabre Jr

Bruiser Brody Memorial Best Brawler Award - Chris Jericho

Best Flying Wrestler - Will Ospreay

Most Overrated - Dean Ambrose

Most Underrated - Mustafa Ali

Rookie of the Year - Ronda Rousey

Best Non-Wrestler Performer - Taka Michinoku JUST TAP OUT

Best Television Announcer - Don Callis

Worst Television Announcer - Jonathan Coachman

Best Major Show - All-In in Chicago

Worst Major Show - WWE Crown Jewel

Best Wrestling Maneuver - Murphy's Law by Buddy Murphy (HM: Claymore by Drew McIntyre)

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic - WWE runs pro-Saudi propaganda during their shows in Saudi Arabia

Worst Television Show - WWE Raw

Worst Match of the Year - Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker & Kane at WWE Crown Jewel

Worst Feud of the Year - Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose

Worst Promotion - No vote

Best Booker - Gedo

Promoter of the Year - Triple H

Best Gimmick - THE MAN Becky Lynch

Let's do a tally of our own votes in the FFA for the 2018 Observer Awards. Or, just comment what I sent in to Dave and co.

Louis Thesz/Ric Flair Award - 1. Kenny Omega 2. Becky Lynch 3. AJ Styles

Most Outstanding Wrestler - 1. Kenny Omega 2. AJ Styles 3. Will Ospreay

Tag Team of the Year - 1. Golden Lovers: Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi 2. Lucha Bros: Pentagon Jr & Fenix 3. Moustache Mountain: Trent Seven & Tyler Bate

Best on Interviews - 1. Samoa Joe 2. Daniel Bryan 3. Chris Jericho

Promotion of the Year - 1. NJPW 2. NXT 3. WWE

Best Weekly TV Show - 1. Smackdown Live 2. NXT 3. NXT UK

Pro Wrestling Match of the Year - 1. Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada at NJPW Dominion 2. Jonny Gargano vs Tommaso Ciampa at NXT TakeOver New Orleans 3. Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair at WWE Evolution

===B AWARDS===Vote your Top 1

United States/Canada MVP - Becky Lynch

Japan MVP - Kenny Omega

Mexico MVP - No vote

European MVP - Pete Dunne

Non-Heavyweight MVP - Will Ospreay

Woman Wrestling MVP - Becky Lynch

Feud of the Year - Becky Lynch vs Charlotte Flair

Most Improved - Carmella

Most Charismatic - Chris Jericho

Bryan Danielson Best Technical Wrestler Award - Zack Sabre Jr

Bruiser Brody Memorial Best Brawler Award - Chris Jericho

Best Flying Wrestler - Will Ospreay

Most Overrated - Dean Ambrose

Most Underrated - Mustafa Ali

Rookie of the Year - Ronda Rousey

Best Non-Wrestler Performer - Taka Michinoku JUST TAP OUT

Best Television Announcer - Don Callis

Worst Television Announcer - Jonathan Coachman

Best Major Show - All-In in Chicago

Worst Major Show - WWE Crown Jewel

Best Wrestling Maneuver - Murphy's Law by Buddy Murphy (HM: Claymore by Drew McIntyre)

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic - WWE runs pro-Saudi propaganda during their shows in Saudi Arabia

Worst Television Show - WWE Raw

Worst Match of the Year - Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker & Kane at WWE Crown Jewel

Worst Feud of the Year - Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose

Worst Promotion - No vote

Best Booker - Gedo

Promoter of the Year - Triple H

Best Gimmick - THE MAN Becky Lynch
Agree with Dean Ambrose stuff. Anything Dean Ambrose gets worst for me. I'm sure there's something in a group that he'd be fine in (like the Shield) but him solo is just so f'n awful.  His promos are terrible and in an era where ring work is more focused as ever, he doesn't measure up. He seems like a guy that should be in the NXT group with Adam Cole. I saw clip of his heel turn on Rollins which was fine but the next promo already had me disinterested in it and never watched anything after. From what I've read their program has been universally #### on.

Agree with Becky Lynch coming out of the woodwork and getting herself over. I don't follow the product closely anymore but she seems like the most over one in the company right now. (You see non-wrestling people talking about her like Ariel Helwani)

Jericho would get my male wrestler of the year. He's shown a lot of people that less is more. You don't have to kill yourself every week to make a lot of money. They're not going to make Jericho money because they're not likely to be able to promote themselves as well but guys like Ziggler/Ryder IMO would do well outside WWE......boost their value.....then go back if they so desired. Ryder I read wrestled 1 match on Raw in 2018 :lmao:  ......and that's only on the final 2018 episode of Raw because he brought it up. Lynch is obviously the female wrestler of year IMO. She should probably be headlining Mania this year. She'd get my most improved as well. 

I'd give most charismatic to Velveteen Dream. Hope for his sake he stays in NXT.

Sounds like we might be getting a new Championship belt and signaling the end of a brand split soon. From my source

"there are some pictures going around about a new WWE world championship that resembles the old eagle title. Those pictures appear to be accurate and we might seem something coming soon..."

Agree with Dean Ambrose stuff. Anything Dean Ambrose gets worst for me. I'm sure there's something in a group that he'd be fine in (like the Shield) but him solo is just so f'n awful.  His promos are terrible and in an era where ring work is more focused as ever, he doesn't measure up. He seems like a guy that should be in the NXT group with Adam Cole. I saw clip of his heel turn on Rollins which was fine but the next promo already had me disinterested in it and never watched anything after. From what I've read their program has been universally #### on.

Agree with Becky Lynch coming out of the woodwork and getting herself over. I don't follow the product closely anymore but she seems like the most over one in the company right now. (You see non-wrestling people talking about her like Ariel Helwani)

Jericho would get my male wrestler of the year. He's shown a lot of people that less is more. You don't have to kill yourself every week to make a lot of money. They're not going to make Jericho money because they're not likely to be able to promote themselves as well but guys like Ziggler/Ryder IMO would do well outside WWE......boost their value.....then go back if they so desired. Ryder I read wrestled 1 match on Raw in 2018 :lmao:  ......and that's only on the final 2018 episode of Raw because he brought it up. Lynch is obviously the female wrestler of year IMO. She should probably be headlining Mania this year. She'd get my most improved as well. 

I'd give most charismatic to Velveteen Dream. Hope for his sake he stays in NXT.
He was so much better as Jonathan Moxley. look up his promos and work with that especially CZW

Some of these were a little hard. I don't agree with some but this is what I got off the top of my head and some of it was the same @hagmania

Louis Thesz/Ric Flair Award - 1. Kenny Omega 2. Becky Lynch 3. AJ Styles

Most Outstanding Wrestler - 1. Kenny Omega 2. AJ Styles 3. Will Ospreay

Tag Team of the Year - 1. Golden Lovers: Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi 2. Undisputed ERA : Pentagon Jr & Fenix 3. Moustache Mountain: Trent Seven & Tyler Bate

Best on Interviews -  1. Jericho 2. Becky Lynch 3. Codi

Promotion of the Year - 1. NJPW 2. ROH 3. NXT (Not sure if that counts as a promotion or WWE in General)

Best Weekly TV Show - 1. NX UK 2. NXT 3. ROH 

Pro Wrestling Match of the Year - 1. Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada at NJPW Dominion 2. Jonny Gargano vs Andrade Cien Almas Takeover: Philadelphia  3. Ishi/Goto Day 6 G1

B===B AWARDS===Vote your Top 1

United States/Canada MVP - Becky Lynch

Japan MVP - Kenny Omega

Mexico MVP -  Pentagon (duh) 

European MVP - Pete Dunne

Non-Heavyweight MVP - Will Ospreay

Woman Wrestling MVP - Becky Lynch

Feud of the Year - As much as I like Becky/Charlotte Feud gotta go BCOGs vs the Elite vs CHOAS (Do to Jay White) . Such great story telling and background involved 

Most Improved - Carmella 

Most Charismatic - Chris Jericho

Bryan Danielson Best Technical Wrestler Award - Zack Sabre Jr

Bruiser Brody Memorial Best Brawler Award - Pete Dunne

Best Flying Wrestler - Will Ospreay

Most Overrated - Dean Ambrose

Most Underrated - Jay White

Rookie of the Year - Ronda 

Best Non-Wrestler Performer - Taka Michinoku JUST TAP OUT

Best Television Announcer - Mauro 

Worst Television Announcer - Bryan Saxton

Best Major Show - All-In in Chicago

Worst Major Show - WWE Crown Jewel

Best Wrestling Maneuver - Penta Package Piledriver (HM Mustafa Ali 450 Splash)

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic - WWE runs pro-Saudi propaganda during their shows in Saudi Arabia

Worst Television Show - WWE Raw

Worst Match of the Year - Triple H & Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker & Kane at WWE Crown Jewel

Worst Feud of the Year - Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose

Worst Promotion - Impact (HM WWE)

Best Booker - Gedo

Promoter of the Year - Triple H

Best Gimmick - THE MAN Becky Lynch

Best card tomorrow with everybody healthy.

Main Event

Kenny Omega vs Seth Rollins

Semi-main

A.J.Styles vs John Cena

Special Attraction

Brock Lesnar & Drew MacIntyre vs Braun Strowman & Roman Reigns

Prelims

Randy Orton vs Dean Ambrose

The Jackson's vs Finn Balor & Jeff Hardy

Chris Jericho vs Okata

Will Osprey vs Johnny Impact

Been trying to read the tea leaves for Daniel Bryan's WrestleMania opponent. Stab at a Royal Rumble final four staredown:

Seth Rollins
Drew McIntyre
Randy Orton - isn't he like always final four? lol
Kofi Kingston

Tease like hell a Kofi win. Seth goes over.

THE TOP ROPE. KOFI WINS. :P

I kid, for the most part, but they could pull the trigger on Kofi for a very high-profile match and I have no doubts he would deliver.

Been trying to read the tea leaves for Daniel Bryan's WrestleMania opponent. Stab at a Royal Rumble final four staredown:

Seth Rollins
Drew McIntyre
Randy Orton - isn't he like always final four? lol
Kofi Kingston

Tease like hell a Kofi win. Seth goes over.

THE TOP ROPE. KOFI WINS. :P
I'm gonna say they are lining up ALiestar Black as DB's opponent. I can see him in the RR especially if he loses to Ciampa on Sat. Thankfully this Takeover I'm not working till 7 and done at 5. 

Also I'm not one to be a big Bianca Belair fan as I don't like her in ring character. It's basically the uptight black girl stereotype gimmick Vince has tried to pull off with Alicia Foxx. However I saw a few pictures of Bianca especially her wedding with Montez Ford with her hair down and straight and she is pretty. 

A few confirmed and unconfirmed reports today. 

Unconfirmed is The Ascension have asked for their release as well but I've yet to see anyone or any source of mine confirm this is the case

From the Horse's mouth itself Matt Hardy says he's cleared to be in the ring again and this isn't the last you've seen of him. (this is speculation) The Hardy Boyz Contracts are up in April and theres speculation of them going to AEW and Matt potentially taking a producers role when he wants too. Also it gives the Bucks and Hardys a chance to finish their feud possible with a final deletion type match. 

From the Horse's mouth itself Matt Hardy says he's cleared to be in the ring again and this isn't the last you've seen of him. (this is speculation) The Hardy Boyz Contracts are up in April and theres speculation of them going to AEW and Matt potentially taking a producers role when he wants too. Also it gives the Bucks and Hardys a chance to finish their feud possible with a final deletion type match. 
I could get behind this. A match outside of the crapfest of WWE booking would give us a great match.

Breaking News: Straight from WWE App John Cena injured RR status up in the air. Ankle injury during fatal 4 way. Doesn't seem like a work. He re injured Anke earlier today in training session 

Users who are viewing this thread