What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm gonna go out (1 Viewer)

Funny story though. My buddies and I were out in Vegas riding in a cab. The intro to this song comes on and my drunk buddy starts jamming to it. My other buddy, who has a nice sense of humor, tells my drunk buddy it's that new club song he loves. So my buddy tells the cabbie to turn it up and the cabbie happily agrees and says he likes the song too. So, we wait in silence until the chorus starts and we laugh our asses off.

Okay, kind of a lame story but compared to this thread it's a ####### comical narrative and a half.

sorry, gotta call bull on this. was out all day in Tribeca and the weather was OK. A few sprinkles but great white dress wearing tribeca film festival women looking search party opps. In fact just showered up at 11:35 for a reason not being going out.

good luck bud, it's another great weekend in the city.

edit: weather equals women for those that don't know :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
You started a thread for this? I don't understand.

Are you really going out? Is it actually raining in New York? Are you attracted to men? Are you telling us that you are a big Weather Girls fan? Are you just lonely? Are you simply being an attention #####? Do you need someone to look at you? Is this a social metaphor for something deeper and far more compelling? Is it a cry for help?

What are you trying to say here?

sorry, gotta call bull on this. was out all day in Tribeca and the weather was OK. A few sprinkles but great white dress wearing tribeca film festival women looking search party opps. In fact just showered up at 11:35 for a reason not being going out.good luck bud, it's another great weekend in the city.edit: weather equals women for those that don't know :banned:
What in the blue #### are you talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread