What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

urbanhack / saintfool - BUDDY SYSTEM THREAD (1 Viewer)

mr. furley

Footballguy
RIP :( :cry:

In the event that a FBG (a la Smoo) should go missing you can check with his buddy. :confetti:

FBG Buddies

1. Nigel Tufnel / Bob Sacamano

2. Bluestaples / Nigel Tufnel or mr. furley

3. mr. furley / saintfool

4. Otis / Invisigirl (w/ a GM handcuff)

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty sure we need a FBG Buddy System for when FBGs go missing.

let your Buddy know when you will be MIA.

i get worried.

I'm going to take a dump.

Actually, I guess I'll be leaving the dump. But I didn't want anyone to get worried while I was gone.

what happened?

P.S. It is not called the subway in Chicago. It is called the "El" short for elevated because the first branch ("the Loop") and a good percentage is two or more stories above ground. The exact opposite of a subway. However, there are plenty of subterranian parts now.

In the event that a FBG (a la Smoo) should go missing you can check with his buddy. :confetti:
Smoo is not missing. His whereabouts are very well known.
it's my mis-understanding that his whereabouts were unknown for several days at the outset of his self-imposed hiatus.
you see what happened here don't you?i didn't have a go-to Buddy to talk to when i lost track of Smoo. it really threw my innernets world into a tailspin for a couple days.

what happened?

P.S. It is not called the subway in Chicago. It is called the "El" short for elevated because the first branch ("the Loop") and a good percentage is two or more stories above ground. The exact opposite of a subway. However, there are plenty of subterranian parts now.
you live there don't you?Fire forces Red Line subway evacuation
You have to take two things into consideration here:1. Something like that happens on the El about every other week, so it's basically a non-event.

2. Chicago is a little larger than Green Bay. Everyone in the city doesn't find out within minutes that the hamburger pimp across town has a Wednesday 2-fer.

I'm going to take a dump.

Actually, I guess I'll be leaving the dump. But I didn't want anyone to get worried while I was gone.
you should really be telling your buddy this.have you two exchanged phone#'s?

a text message should suffice.

be safe!
do you get cut off thr back end or straight % from verizon?
look, guy, i'm trying to help FBGs stay in contact.if that means i make a little scratch then, well, i'm willing to make that sacrifice.

what happened?

You have to take two things into consideration here:1. Something like that happens on the El about every other week, so it's basically a non-event.

2. Chicago is a little larger than Green Bay. Everyone in the city doesn't find out within minutes that the hamburger pimp across town has a Wednesday 2-fer.
true and true.P.S. Which hamburger pimp is having the 2-fer?

it's my mis-understanding that his whereabouts were unknown for several days at the outset of his self-imposed hiatus.
you see what happened here don't you?i didn't have a go-to Buddy to talk to when i lost track of Smoo. it really threw my innernets world into a tailspin for a couple days.
Consider finding yourself an itherapist instead.

You have to take two things into consideration here:

1. Something like that happens on the El about every other week, so it's basically a non-event.

i think it runs like this...blue line - robberies and assaults.

brown line - rapists.

red line - service delays, track fires, crazy people napping.

METRA - derailings that involve fatalities.

what happened?

true and true.P.S. Which hamburger pimp is having the 2-fer?
If it takes a while for that news to get from the North side to the South side, how long do you think it takes for word to get to Phoenix?I'd try the one who hangs out in front of Ribs & Tips :bag:

what happened?

my Buddy Network alerted me to the possibility that a FBG might be trapped. it set off a flurry of calls.

the system works.

don't blame me.

just get on board.

Consider finding yourself an itherapist instead.
Jaysus was filling that role but he has gone missing. :(

what happened?

my Buddy Network alerted me to the possibility that a FBG might be trapped. it set off a flurry of calls.

the system works.

don't blame me.

just get on board.
Moobershtick

I have to take a phone call and then I'm going to rub one out. It'll be at least 4 minutes before I'm back. Don't call in the national guard, furley.

fruley:Please assign Otis a buddy.TIA
given the behind-the-scenes-goings-on between you and Invisi i'd guess that she's your logical Buddythough we should probably handcuff her with GM just to be safe
Does this have something to do with the Bulgarian girl? :unsure:
i'm having trouble keeping up over here. Bulgarian girl?is this going to cause a rift in your Buddy Network?

Users who are viewing this thread