What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ZEKE -- 2017 "OWNERS" CLUB -- POP THE PERRIER BUBBLY. WE SIMPLY RULE (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
I have Zeke on my team in my fantasy league. 

That is all. 

ZEKE. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I just second round back-ended my way to a Bell-Elliott tandem and a legit coin toss at a championship!

ZEKE!

By the way, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm tanked. I got Bell at 1.03 and Elliott at 2.10. Luff luff.   :wub:  

I got Bell and Zeke in the same way at 2 and 23.  I also got Kareem Hunt in the 4th.  Stacked... 
That's a freakin' stack. 

Please, Zeke owners, post your RB stack here...

I've got Bell, Zeke, Crowell, Mixon, Rawls, Stewart, Carson. 

Oh and Tyreek Hill and Adam Thielen out wide. Deal with it. 

Jameis and backup Cam. 

Oh my...

Paper Champs!  

The owner of the 1.3 pick had a moral decision to keep Zeke away from the Bell and DJ owners if he dropped that far. It seems like that guy whiffed in your league, congrats! Should be a sweet ride!!

The owner of the 1.3 pick had a moral decision to keep Zeke away from the Bell and DJ owners if he dropped that far. It seems like that guy whiffed in your league, congrats! Should be a sweet ride!!
We had a three-song brick bomb go off in my league. Someone drafted wrong at two, and I benefitted. Yahoo gave him an A- for his draft, me a C+. 

Larf. 

Users who are viewing this thread