What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Zach Brown, WLB - Titans (1 Viewer)

Warpig

Footballguy
Will Witherspoon is out. Zach Brown is now the starting WLB. He's been irratic so far. Is there potential here for solid numbers?

:popcorn:

I would not waste a spot. Dude is allergic to contact. Once McCarthy is fully recovered he will swallow up the tackles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I'm bumping another dusty IDP thread.

Does anyone know why Brown didn't play against the Falcons? I've been searching twitter and google, but I can't find any information on what type of injury he sustained or how severe.

Looking for info on Zach Brown. I've heard it's Brown and Fokou in the nickle, with Ayers going to the bench. Any indication as to who the dime LB is? Also curious as to who wears the headset and is calling plays.

Just wondering if we may be re-living the Keith Bullock glory days in TEN where the most valuable LB is the WLB.

I don't think we know yet. Brown and Fokou both played all of the Titans' defensive snaps in Week 1. Ayers was limited with an injury. Source

There has been talk Ayers will kick up to defensive end in sub-packages once healthy.

Would anyone drop D'Qwell Jax for him at this point? Looks like Brown may be in for a big year based on what I've seen from him.

I wanted to pick this guy up and he isnt even in Yahoo's system. WTF?
It's some stupid thing that's going on at the moment that won't show defensive players in a player search by surname, if they have a surname common with someone else. So only the RB Zach Brown shows up. It's stupid.

Great question, but I can't find anything about an injury so maybe it was just a rare occurance. Seems to me that yesterday was a weird day for linebackers. I also have Kuechly who only had one solo, which never happens. Maybe it was because the Giants offense was atrocious and couldn't stay on the field, not sure, but seemed like yesterday was a weird day.

Doesn't seem right to me. Maybe a lot of it has to do with the fact that he was hampered by an illness for much of the week. Perhaps he wasn't 100%, that's the only thing I can think of.

Reports are, he suffered a knee injury. Tried to play through it. Probably effected his performance

Signed a 1 year deal with Buffalo and expected to play Nigel Bradham's spot as the WLB. Could be sneaky.
Certainly looks good on paper but it seems like I've always backed this guy and read the tea leaves and it just never panned out.  I just KNEW that year he had Horton as DC in Tenn, playing the Daryl Washington role, he was going to be big but then he goes and injures himself in the first minutes of the opening game.  Guy just can't ever be in the right place at the right time.  

Users who are viewing this thread