What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

your Mount Rushmore of Presidents (1 Viewer)

Shouldn't this be other 2? Aren't Washington and Lincoln in everyone's top 4? I would go FDR and then it is a toss up. I think Kennedy would have been in there if... well you know. 

A Rushmore of Nixon, Dubya, Obama, Trump - one can only hope that Trump is the only one of these cancerous dopes NOT re-elected - would be a more useful reminder to Future America of that which we're capable than the current one.

A Rushmore of Nixon, Dubya, Obama, Trump - one can only hope that Trump is the only one of these cancerous dopes NOT re-elected - would be a more useful reminder to Future America of that which we're capable than the current one.
That's harsh on Obama. Plenty of bad Democratic Presidents worse than him. 

Shouldn't this be other 2? Aren't Washington and Lincoln in everyone's top 4? I would go FDR and then it is a toss up. I think Kennedy would have been in there if... well you know. 
Teddy vs FDR vs Jefferson is that battle for the 2 remaining spots. Chester Arthur was a great President and deserves consideration but because he didn't have the personality of Teddy or serve during major historical event like a big war or depression, he gets overlooked. We really could use an Arthur right now.

That's harsh on Obama. Plenty of bad Democratic Presidents worse than him. 
Policy-wise, he was far and away the worst and it wasn't even close.  If W founded the post-9/11 terror state Obama immortalized it, every last part of it.  

like Obama as a personality.  What made him frightening and capable of such a cloak-and-dagger administration was how charismatic he was. 

Lincoln

Washington

Jefferson

HST - HST, more than anyone in history, is saved by the victors penning history.  While it was FDR that set the groundwork for the Manhattan Project, I'm not sure if he ever would have had the stones to wield its power. HST did, and in doing so turned himself into the epitome of a war criminal. However, it saved countless American lives and looking back, as an American, I can appreciate what he did for his country. Even to this day, I think his decision to drop, 70 years later, still saves lives. Even in ways that he couldn't imagine. That will one day change, but his actions at the time were a necessary evil that I don't think many could have shouldered the burden of. 

FDR, LBJ, Lincoln & TR. 

Not sure why Reagan is being mentioned. That senile idiot is responsible for the economic decay of our country. Hope him and Nixon are rotting in hell together. 

Users who are viewing this thread