What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yeti Cups - Stanley cups - ? (1 Viewer)

KGB

Footballguy
I need to buy some promotional items and dont want to be behind the times.

Whats the new stanley please?

I posted in there that my daughter got me one for Christmas, then later realized I actually have a Yeti cup not a Stanley. I feel so old now, so 2022.

Whatever brand you choose, just make sure you make a viral Tik Tok about it to create some buzz.

Maybe have it in your backpack and show it stopping a bullet! (staged of course)

I need to buy some promotional items and dont want to be behind the times.

Whats the new stanley please?

I got you, my friend.

The Fellow "Carter" Mug

Now surely you are thinking to yourself, perhaps in Jim Mora's voice: "$35? $35?!? $35??!?!?!!" But it will be the best $35 you ever spend, guaranteed. You will marvel at how it changes your life. It is the travel coffee device of our collective dreams. Pour hot coffee at 6:30 on your way out the door, enjoy hot coffee at 10:30 as your kid wraps up a soccer doubleheader. Casually toss it on the passenger seat and watch it bounce around without ever worrying about spills. Drink it while swerving through freeway traffic without ever spilling a drop on your work clothes. And of course it fits in every cupholder. It's magic.

(I have no financial or other interest in this thing, just spreading the love)

Reactions: KGB
I use an old PowerAde bottle. It has a handy screw top and the textured plastic sides keep it from slipping in my hand. When the label eventually peels off or it starts to smell, I drink another PowerAde and, Wala!, a new water bottle!
Old gallon milk jug for me. The cap area is brown where I drink out of it. Probably going on 3 years with this particular one. I’ll check the original expiration and report back.

March 2022. Not as bad as I thought. 👍🏼

Last edited:
I use an old PowerAde bottle. It has a handy screw top and the textured plastic sides keep it from slipping in my hand. When the label eventually peels off or it starts to smell, I drink another PowerAde and, Wala!, a new water bottle!

The 42-oz Arizona Tea bottles were my go-to for a long time. Not sure these are still available.

Two Wylers drink mixes and 40 ounces of water ... I was good all day.

Old gallon milk jug for me. The cap area is brown where I drink out of it. Probably going on 3 years with this particular one. I’ll check the original expiration and report back.

March 2022. Not as bad as I thought. 👍🏼
🤢

Users who are viewing this thread